Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins?

our colors are tight. i have a madison aqua. I went to the bears game a couple years ago down there (ricky 200 +) and the aqua on aqua was sweeeet! i wish they would do that combo more often. on madden when im home i get that combo.

The true actual colors of the Miami Dolphins (according to Miami Dolphins.com) are AQUA and CORAL. Also accents of Navy Blue (shadowing of numbers). So if you think about it, aqua and coral fit the Miami theme. Nothing out of the ordinary about that.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I don't like the colors very much. They're okay for a jersey and a baseball hat, but when looking for other clothing they don't work. Really, would you buy a leather jacket that was aqua and orange or had aqua and orange trim, if it wasn't a Dolphins jacket?
i agree that its hard to find a cool dolphin hat i dont like aqua hats

catapano said:
Ya i got a faded blue Dolphins hat for normal everyday cloths. I also have an aqua one for whenever i wear a jersey(i have ALOT, the last 2 years i got so much for christmas). My fav is probably my throwback Zach Thomas jersey(from Thanksgiving)

If you dont like these colors what do you suggest they change to??Hard to imagine the dolphins in anything but orange and teal...thats our blood

IceStorm said:
The true actual colors of the Miami Dolphins (according to Miami Dolphins.com) are AQUA and CORAL. Also accents of Navy Blue (shadowing of numbers). So if you think about it, aqua and coral fit the Miami theme. Nothing out of the ordinary about that.
The blue on your Dallas Dol-Fan Group logo is pretty cool. I like that shade better than the aqua itself.

catapano said:

I have a nice navy dolphins hat with just a script D on it, its real sharp, I got it like a years ago on sale for 10 bucks at champs! I have the a Williams navy alternate jersey too, it's not too bad, I wonder why they never wore them.

You know what out orange unis look exactly like, Bowling Green.

I like their uniforms and colors. My high school football team were the dolphins as well, they stole the uniform idea. They looked better than all the teams they played IMO.

ABrownLamp said:
is there a team in the NFL with worse colors than the Dolphins?

Nope, but the sissy colors suit your team well.

Back
Top Bottom