Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins?

SmokeyPhinz said:
I love the aqua/orange look. Ugliest uniforms? Try Cleveland. They're nickname is the Browns for Christ Sake. A color!
Not just any color. The color of ~~~~> :p4e: That's not smack, just an observation. :lol:

Phinz4Life said:
It wouldn't be a huge improvement, but I think an orange strip up each side would be cool, like the Broncos have I think.
Yea, that sounds cool. The only thing is we'd have to put our own twist to it to accomplish originality. Whether it's color fading (orange to aqua) or a different type of stripe.

ABrownLamp said:
Because I don't base who I like on colors, little boy. Really, it doesn't have anything to do with insecurity. And I don't know where not feeling like a man came from. I just don't like the colors. Tell me you would buy an orange and aqua anything if it didn't have a Dolphin logo on it.

Well your post kinda insinuates that you do, or at least should, pops. :rolleyes: I mean honestly, how can you hate your favorite team's colors? I for one would go nuts. Because they certainly aren't going to change them around because, you, dislike them.

And you're right, without the Dolphins aqua and orange wouldn't be preferred colors of mine. But the fact that it's the colors of my favorite football team, they kinda grew on me, a lot, in fact, they grew on me so much, that they are probably my favorite color combo in the entire NFL. It's unique. It's original.

As for the, "feeling like less of a man" comment. Well, I've heard other Dolfans say that our colors are somewhat feminine. I figured that's where you were going with this, because I see no other reason why any Dolphins fan wouldn't like them.

btw, how do you manage to come to this site? There is aqua and orange everywhere.. Doesn't it hurt your eyes? :shakeno:

Dude, if you're gay, that's completely fine with me. But keep it to yourself. I'd rather not see a bunch of half naked men when I click to post. Thanks.

Ok, lets set some FACTS straight first.
Miami has NEVER used teal. The color is aqua. Miami does not wear orange, the color is coral.
Next. The buffalo bills have a mascot that is NOT a buffalo. It is in fact a bison. What a bill is I'm unsure of yet. However the logo they have on the helmet is a bison. So they would be called the buffalo bison. What a "bill" is, I'm only guessing is something I get in the mail everyday.

The ugliest uniforms are the Bills and Jets and Patsy. I hate everything about them. I personally like the aqua jersey and pants with the white helmet. The orange jerseys need to go.

IceStorm said:
Ok, lets set some FACTS straight first.
Miami has NEVER used teal. The color is aqua. Miami does not wear orange, the color is coral.
Next. The buffalo bills have a mascot that is NOT a buffalo. It is in fact a bison. What a bill is I'm unsure of yet. However the logo they have on the helmet is a bison. So they would be called the buffalo bison. What a "bill" is, I'm only guessing is something I get in the mail everyday.
they have freakin cow on their helmet

The color of the teams jersey has nothing to do with how they play. I would not give a crap if our team wore pink if they won the super bowl!

mike_vee said:
they have freakin cow on their helmet
a charging Buffalo looks a hell of a lot more bad-*** than a constipated looking dolphin with homoerotic colors :goof:

Back
Top Bottom