Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins?

PatsFanTX said:
Nope, but the sissy colors suit your team well.
....how r they sissy colors? At least there original unlike the Patriots. EVERYONE IS BLUE AND RED! Id much rather have the DOlphins original then look like every other team in the leauge with red and blue.

JPhinfan86 said:
Ugliest uniforms? Not even close. Plainest? Yes. Although i'm not quite sure how to improve them.
It wouldn't be a huge improvement, but I think an orange strip up each side would be cool, like the Broncos have I think.

It's all down to personal taste and not liking the colours doesn't make anyone any less/more of a fan. Personally, I don't like the aqua but I really like the orange. Most people seem to be the other way round but who cares? It's all so personal nobody can be right or wrong.

midwest_phinfan said:
Aqua and orange were my high school colors, our football uniforms were awesome. Dark Aqua on aqua for home games, white on Aqua for road games, orange trim on the numbers. Now thats how a team is supposed to look IMO.

Great looking road uniform :D
The home one is good also, however white pants would look nice with them.

And yes I do like the jersey and pants to be of different colors :cool:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I don't like the colors very much. They're okay for a jersey and a baseball hat, but when looking for other clothing they don't work. Really, would you buy a leather jacket that was aqua and orange or had aqua and orange trim, if it wasn't a Dolphins jacket?

Yes I have. I buy a lot of aqua clothing. It is a color that looks good on me :cool: The color that is lousy on me is ice blue. In fact for dress shirt I specific look for aqua ones. I also do have some dark orange dress shirts also.

mf52dolphin said:
Yes I have. I buy a lot of aqua clothing. It is a color that looks good on me :cool: The color that is lousy on me is ice blue. In fact for dress shirt I specific look for aqua ones. I also do have some dark orange dress shirts also.

They make aqua and orange dress shirts? I can't even imagine. What kind of pants go with that? And where in God's name do you find them?

Phinz4Life said:
It wouldn't be a huge improvement, but I think an orange strip up each side would be cool, like the Broncos have I think.
you mean on the jerseys?

PatsFanTX said:
Nope, but the sissy colors suit your team well.
how bout them old new england unis. the one with the but pirate bending over on the helmet :laughat: :booty:

You have the 2nd ugliest Uni's... The vikings just barely edge you out, the colors are terrible and are the kind of thing you see at a gay pride parade. Then you have those awful looking numbers and it says the team name in cursive. Way too feminine. The retro white jersey's aren't bad because the orange was darker and the aqua was more of a blue than a girly teal. Finally there is the helmet which is lame and the logo which is not intimidating at all. Then there is the fatc that your team is named after the most popular animal on the planet.... among little girls.

mf52dolphin said:
Wow, I bet you're a ladies man.

MOULDSROCKS said:
You have the 2nd ugliest Uni's... The vikings just barely edge you out, the colors are terrible and are the kind of thing you see at a gay pride parade. Then you have those awful looking numbers and it says the team name in cursive. Way too feminine. The retro white jersey's aren't bad because the orange was darker and the aqua was more of a blue than a girly teal. Finally there is the helmet which is lame and the logo which is not intimidating at all. Then there is the fatc that your team is named after the most popular animal on the planet.... among little girls.

Ha. OK, guy. Because Bills' helmets look awesome. It looks like a 4 year old doodled all over it. Tell me you would know that was a buffalo if it wasn't your mascot.

By the way, a buffalo isn't intimidating either. Neither is a bill. And pluralizing Buffalo Bill Cody so that it makes a team's name doesn't make any sense.

MOULDSROCKS said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
A)Atleast are colors are original, honestly how many teams use blue and red? and the style of ur new jerseys suck!
B)Cursive makes us femine??i have no idea what the hell ur talkin bout.
C)since when is teal girly? Didnt we stop being immature and calling any color tht is light a "girly color" in 1st grade?
D)A Dolphin isnt intimidating, yet a multi-colored buffalo with no face or for tht matter physical detail at all is?
E)Since when were Dolphins named the official animal of little girls? Last time i checked they were some of the toughest animals alive, capable of killing sharks, and some of the smartest animals alive, such as being able to communicate with eachother and much more.
F)ATLEAST ARE TEAM IS NAMED AFTER SOMETHING! IF i ask someone "describe a dolphin" theyll proabably say something like"a mammal tht lives in the water with a dorsal fin" if i ask someone "describe a bill" theyll probably say "theese annoying peices of garbage tht come in the mail costing me a heap of money."

(i kno the bills mean Bill Cody, but tht doesnt make ur team name look any better.) If i ever own a franchise, well b... The "Orlando Ugenes":roflmao:

WORST POST EVER!!!!!!

I never said I like our logo or helmets... I'd prefer a navy helmet with the standing Bufalo or at least a Buffalo that has eyes and no streak. The Blue uni's are cool, the white ones need help. The all one color uniforms was a trend set by us in 2002 and Navy on Navy can't be beat (although the stripe on the pants doesn't fit the stripe on the jersey well).

SO while the Bills uni's aren't perfect, they are 10x better than yours! :p

Back
Top Bottom