Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins?

It's not the colors, it's the team that plays in them. A good team will make even the crappiest unis look good. The Lakers are a great example of this. Purple and gold? Yuck. But they're (arguably) the greatest franchise in basketball history, so it works.

phunwin said:
It's not the colors, it's the team that plays in them. A good team will make even the crappiest unis look good. The Lakers are a great example of this. Purple and gold? Yuck. But they're (arguably) the greatest franchise in basketball history, so it works.

:confused: :hmmm: :huh: I don't agree with that. Maybe uniform is what will take us to the next level.:lol: (i.e. Denver, Tennessee). When those two teams got brand new uniforms they won the SB and appeared in the SB respectively.

JPhinfan86 said:
:confused: :hmmm: :huh: I don't agree with that. Maybe uniform is what will take us to the next level.:lol: (i.e. Denver, Tennessee). When those two teams got brand new uniforms they won the SB and appeared in the SB respectively.

Clothes make the man, baby! (Oh God, my wife has obviously been forcing too much "Queer Eye" on me) :lol:

Those Denver uniforms were/are positively craptacular.

JPhinfan86 said:
Ugliest uniforms? Not even close. Plainest? Yes. Although i'm not quite sure how to improve them. We should just look at the options and have the fans vote on the best one.[/QUOTE PLAINEST ? NO WAY THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE BROWNS , OR MAYBE THE COLTS , OR MAYBE EVEN THE BEARS , THE CARDS A PRETTY PLAIN ... THE FINS IN MY OPINION ARE ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING UNI'S IN NFL IF NOT THE BEST LOOKING ...AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN I THINK IT WAS THE FINS WHO STARTED WITH THE LOGO ON THE SLEEVES THAT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS TODAY .

ABrownLamp said:
You know, I love me some Dolphins. And I really want to buy a jersey and sport it all over Michigan, but I just can never bring myself to pay 50 bucks for those colors. It's such a tragedy. And I got to thinking... is there a team in the NFL with worse colors than the Dolphins? I mean, the Falcons rollerderby, pinstriped unis are pretty bad. So are the Bills. But aqua and orange? That's just uncalled for. I don't know. What do you guys think?

Ya I know. This is what it's come to. It's the offseason folks...

I like the Dolphins.... colors and all.
S. Florida is tropical and an ocean environment.
The Blue is an ocean blue and the orange represents the sun.
The colors seem to match perfectly and they look great as far as I'm concerned.

I hate these threads....

I love the colors.......I really like the originality of them. Too many teams have blue or red or black....boring. I, unlike most people here it seems, even like the all-aqua unis. Probably my favorite combo. I don't even mind the orange jerseys for one game a year.

I don't like the colors very much. They're okay for a jersey and a baseball hat, but when looking for other clothing they don't work. Really, would you buy a leather jacket that was aqua and orange or had aqua and orange trim, if it wasn't a Dolphins jacket?

Look at Dolphinizzle's avatar and tell me aqua and orange are ugly.

Seriously, and this isn't trash talking, but since the Bills had their color scheme switch a few years ago, I'd have to say their's are the ugliest unis.

DrAstroZoom said:
Look at Dolphinizzle's avatar and tell me aqua and orange are ugly.

Seriously, and this isn't trash talking, but since the Bills had their color scheme switch a few years ago, I'd have to say their's are the ugliest unis.

:lol: Our colors never looked hotter

Dolphinizzle said:
I love Dolphin colors. I love the originality of them. If the colors bother you so much, why don't you find yourself a new team. You have to be pretty insecure with yourself if you can't wear Dolphins colors, and not feel like less of a man.
Because I don't base who I like on colors, little boy. Really, it doesn't have anything to do with insecurity. And I don't know where not feeling like a man came from. I just don't like the colors. Tell me you would buy an orange and aqua anything if it didn't have a Dolphin logo on it.

Man I used to feel bad for Buc fans their old unis were GHEY!!!

The Dolphins colors are as they should be. No need to change. I love the logo, the colors, and the team itself. The only uni change I would ever support for this team would be a move to the throwbacks.

I'm not sure about all you guys but I really liked the alternate jerseys we've had. I really liked the Orange from last year. Our guys wore them a hell of a lot better than the Browns wore theirs! And the Navy ones before those were good. I do admit this though, for some reason the Dolphins replica jersey's look a little drab hanging in the stores. The the ones the players wear do look a little darker. If you want a Dolphins jersey, cough it up and buy an authentic one.
Any sports team playing out of South Beach needs to have Aqua colors anyway. It reminds all the other guys that the Dolphins live and play in paradise, and don't have to shovel out 4 feet of snow before going to the games. LOL. I love the jersey's and the colors. Indy and Buffalo have the worst uniforms..

Back
Top Bottom