Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins?

Originally Posted by CirclingWagons
a charging Buffalo looks a hell of a lot more bad-*** than a constipated looking dolphin with homoerotic colors

Its not charging...its dead or something! It has no face, or any physical details at all. My 4 year old sister could of made a much better bison. Where do u get the Dolphins constipated from, it doesnt look like tht at all. And BTW looks are deciving, go piss a Dolphin off and see what happens, the kill sharks:tongue: .

Fins colors?

Aqua and Orange is what it is and what it always will be. I hate the addition of the navy blue. If you don't like it, go root for teams with stupid uniforms like the Ravens or the Jags.

ABrownLamp said:
You know, I love me some Dolphins. And I really want to buy a jersey and sport it all over Michigan, but I just can never bring myself to pay 50 bucks for those colors. It's such a tragedy. And I got to thinking... is there a team in the NFL with worse colors than the Dolphins? I mean, the Falcons rollerderby, pinstriped unis are pretty bad. So are the Bills. But aqua and orange? That's just uncalled for. I don't know. What do you guys think?

Ya I know. This is what it's come to. It's the offseason folks...
Uhh, they are the MIAMI Dolphins, the colors are representative of the area.
You should want Black and Gold?

The Dolphins colors and jerseys are the best in the NFL. If you dont like them than get a new team.

burghPhinFan said:
Uhh, they are the MIAMI Dolphins, the colors are representative of the area.
You should want Black and Gold?
yes but there are different shades of those colors they could have used

Back
Top Bottom