Ultimate DeVante Parker Highlight Videos | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ultimate DeVante Parker Highlight Videos

I just saw the video, and IMO Miami got the best wide receiver in this draft.

Awesome. I had to turn the volume off tho so I wouldn't have to listen to that crap tho but we might have a real playmaker at last

Ozzy rules

He's got great hands, Tanne has some good weapons now.

Parker makes Wallace look like garbage imo. I was happy we got rid of Wallace, now I'm even happier.

Parker will be great for us. His hands, high-pointing ability, catching in traffic and YAC are certainly needed here. I think some are overblowing the idea that he doesn't get open and always has to catch the ball in traffic cause he can't get separation. I think that's being confused just cause some of his highlights are making incredible catches with guys all over him. If you watch more than that he's open plenty to in many of his other catches. I'm not worried about that at all. So happy he is here, and that the Phins took the guy I wanted all along...which usually never happens.

Im as excited as all of you.....but we really need to address the Oline in the next round.

Here’s what I learned from the video: Parker has great reach. A knack for locating the ball in the air. An amazing ability to out jump the defense and take what’s his. Good enough speed to separate after the catch. Oh, and apparently he’s at war with… Love?

Terrible “music”.

Looks like he has great hands. He looks super skinny though. Hopefully won't matter much.

Back
Top Bottom