Unacceptable!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unacceptable!!!

samlupowitz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Rosen looks promising.

Defense is unacceptable.

Zero tackling.

Don't understand what the organization was doing during the long offseason.

Understand that we're rebuilding, but do not accept that we had to go from a decent defense to a team full of players who don't tackle.

This means bad coaching, and with bad coaching, there's no hope.

Rosen looks promising.

Defense is unacceptable.

Zero tackling.

Understand that we're rebuilding, but do not accept that we had to go from a decent defense to a team full of players who don't tackle.

They expected to gut the roster, clear out the big contracts, and make the playoffs this year. They've failed miserably.

:bobdole:

Rosen looks promising.

Defense is unacceptable.

Zero tackling.

Your thread is a failure, you nothing about this game dude

Wait a minute now....when did we have a decent defense? We ranked 27th last year and 32nd this year. The last time we had a decent defense was 2016 if you consider having the 18th ranked defense to be decent.

Rosen looks promising.

Defense is unacceptable.

Zero tackling.

LOL seriously?!? Where of you been all summer? This team is not been built to compete this year by design. Like another poster said get use to it.

We have a few that CANT tackle... WIlts, Aikens and Rowe are absolutely disgraceful. Its not like they are not there its like they don't understand how to tackle at all. These guys have been exposed every game this year and i don't think it has anything to do with coaching. I think they are just SOFT...

On a bright note. Baker can tackle. He is a little light but his technique looks OK. The Guy we picked up from Canada looks like he can tackle. #47 made a couple too.

I agree. This is not acceptable. We had Matt Burke running the D the last two years and you’re telling me this year’s defense is even worse? GTFO. We’re going nowhere with this coaching staff.

Good tackling is a product of willpower and possible source of injury. How much willpower are you expecting from players that know the team isn’t winning much this season?

I agree. This is not acceptable. We had Matt Burke running the D the last two years and you’re telling me this year’s defense is even worse? GTFO. We’re going nowhere with this coaching staff.

This game is too big for you

Rosen looks promising.

Defense is unacceptable.

Zero tackling.

You clearly don’t

Back
Top Bottom