UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UNC Tar Heels Basketball Thread

I think its going to be a combination of Frasor, Ginyard, and Quentin on Redick. Let Miller put full court pressure on their frosh point....he cant seem to handle it.

Miami/Duke getting ready to play. I think the dookies will beat them down. I hope UNC is ready for VA tonight.

byroan said:
Miami/Duke getting ready to play. I think the dookies will beat them down. I hope UNC is ready for VA tonight.

UM is up 36-33 and has the ball w/ 1:47 to play in the 1st half.

nyjunc said:
Miami up 41-35 at the half.

Duke will probably come back and win, but if they don't. They UCONN, and Ohio St should be nervous as heck going into the NCAA tourney because they all looked like garbage in their conference tourney. With that said Duke could outscore Miami by 30 in the 2nd half and win this game let alone the ACC tourney, but if the 2nd half goes the way of the 1st half.......then Duke has issues

byroan said:

Beat them down?

Dolphin1184 said:
Beat them down?
The game isn't over with yet. I would love to see the Canes win. I didn't expect dook to choke in the opening game.

It's funny how you reply to my post in the second half with 5 mins left in the game. I made my statement before the game even started.

76-73 dook 21.5 seconds left. Damn redick hitting a clutch shot. :(

WTF kind of BS call was that??? Dook gets the refs help once again.

What a game. King was a MONSTER on the boards. Even AT THE END, we still had life when that long 3 was made.

byroan said:
76-73 dook 21.5 seconds left. Damn redick hitting a clutch shot. :(

I think that's 2 in his duke career and still no GW shots.

Not a good sign for duke struggling so mightily against a team they crushed in the reg season. JJ was better which is a good sign but duke is not playing likle a FF contender.

I liked the canes approach to defending Duke. 2-3 zone packed in on Williams with either one or two guys on Redick whenever he got to the perimeter. They let everyone else take wide open shots and the only guy who could hit them was Nelson. I think thats how you play Duke from now on...give Paulus, Melchionni, McRoberts, and Dockery open looks and just play 5v2 all game.

Miami had that game. Diaz and Hite just missed some very makable shots and their big guy choked on the line there at the end.

Back
Top Bottom