Unofficial Draft Thread | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Draft Thread

I had him pegged with my later 7th rounder, would have been a good HBack in my system.

he will share the role of HBack with Jacob Hester on my team. I'd compare it to the Cooley/Betts combo in Washington, in terms of their roles in the offense. But instead of supporting our offense, they will compliment it, as we have more playmakers to keep the defense on its heels. We also take pride in the versatility of our new young players. It really allows you to fill a roster of 53 with the talent of 57-60. Go Browns!!

Thx. cant believe he went that early. Just give me a few minutes

Ya know, it's funny because it was really close between him and another DE... who shall for now remain nameless as he hasn't been taken yet... doh, But it'll be interesting to see where both end up going next month. Actually it'll be very interesting to see where all these guys end up going.

Can I get a draft pick, geez. I have been trying to trade in for like the last 20 picks now.

Ya know, it's funny because it was really close between him and another DE... who shall for now remain nameless as he hasn't been taken yet... doh, But it'll be interesting to see where both end up going next month. Actually it'll be very interesting to see where all these guys end up going.
Clark Atlanta? Oh wait he's a LB. TCU?

chauncey washington and cory boyd were nice picks. I wouldnt mind if Miami picked them up late

Yea, with Shaun Alexander iffy, I felt it best to add a pretty good RB with quality blocking and receiving skills with a power run-style (though I guess if he can ever fully recover from injuries, he can be quite shifty). I was looking at Steve Johnson when I was considering moving back into the 7th round. Good pick there.

Back
Top Bottom