Unofficial Draft Thread | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Unofficial Draft Thread

Yea, with Shaun Alexander iffy, I felt it best to add a pretty good RB with quality blocking and receiving skills with a power run-style (though I guess if he can ever fully recover from injuries, he can be quite shifty). I was looking at Steve Johnson when I was considering moving back into the 7th round. Good pick there.
well considering you have him in your sig even though he goes to USC its not much of a surprise :lol: I'm surprised you didnt draft your entire sig

well considering you have him in your sig even though he goes to USC its not much of a surprise :lol: I'm surprised you didnt draft your entire sig

:lol: Well, it's technically still a homer pick since we were teammates in high school. I'm surprised too though I guess I just didn't have enough picks. But don't you worry, I'm trying to get Matt Ryan to pair with Brohm. We'll have Brohm starting the 1st half and Ryan closing up the 2nd half. :D

DE, Trevor Scott, Buffalo

Strengths: Scott is an undersized speed rusher who has a lot of athleticism. He's quick off the snap, uses his hands well and shows great strength getting around the end. He has a closing burst of speed and is good in pursuit. He alters his angle of attack and diagnoses the action well to track down a ballcarrier. He's still developing and has tremendous upside.
Weaknesses: He only has two years experience at defensive end. He's a streaky defender and gets overwhelmed on occasion at the line of scrimmage. He has a nice frame, but lacks size and will have to develop better technique to be successful at the next level.
Overview: Scott began his career at Buffalo as a tight end and was moved to defensive end before the 2006 season. A transition that could have been tough, Scott accepted it and flourished by recording 45 tackles, 13.5 for a loss and nine sacks. This past season, Scott bettered his previous year's performance and amassed 46 tackles, 15 for a loss and 10 sacks. At Buffalo's Pro Day, Scott measured in at 6-foot-5, 256 pounds and had an impressive workout. He ran a 4.57 in the 40-yard dash and showed great athleticism with a 33.5-inch vertical, 9'9" broad jump and a solid performance in the 20-yard shuttle (4.19) and 3-cone drill (6.84). He also demonstrated great strength in the bench press by putting up 225 pounds 32 times. Scott is an intriguing athlete with a lot of great tools and skill.
Draft Projection: Fifth-Sixth Round

STEAL baby :D

have you guys heard of this site???: http://www.mymockdraft.com/

I was thinking of doing some kind of speed mock, getting like as many of us together one night and just barreling thru a mock, maybe each of us take like 4 teams depending on how many we can get, this site is pretty sweet, and would work but the shortest they allow between picks is 15 minutes. Would love to get something similar to Yahoo Fantasy Footballs Live Draft, so you can chat with other people while the draft is going on. Does anyone know of something that would facilitate that and is anyone interested here?

Now the Satele brothers on the o-line, next Marcus Fitzgerald in the WR corps with his brother...

Back
Top Bottom