~*~*Unofficial Monday Night Football Thread Week 7~*~* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

~*~*Unofficial Monday Night Football Thread Week 7~*~*

Dolpfan_72

Why not us?
Reaction score
WEEK 7

DEN_logo50x50-1.gif
vs.
NE_logo50x50-1.gif

Welcome one and all to another installment of the Unofficial FINHeaven Monday Night Football Thread. This is Week seven of the NFL season.

Tonight we have the Denver Broncos (4-2) traveling to Gillette Stadium to take on last year's AFC Champion New England Patriots. Injuries have been the story for both teams this season. New England losing star quarterback and 2007 league MVP Tom Brady in the first game of the season and Denver losing such starters as half-back Selvin Young and tight-end Tony Scheffler both to groin injuries. Denver has a high powered offense still even without Young and Scheffler but their defense has played poorly. It will be interesting to see if Matt Cassell and the New England offense can finally get into a rhythm and challange Buffalo for the lead in the AFC East.

Kickoff is about to take place so let's get this thing rolling.

If you would like to follow the game on your computer, you can use the NFL.com Game Center with live play by play updates and free red zone audio. The game can be heard online on Westwood One HERE (Just click Live! Broadcast)

Denver converts another 3rd down. New England defense getting chipped away with the run. Their obvious weakness. Pittman has 34 yards on 7 carries on this drive.

Andre Hall comes in for Micheal Pittman and fumbles the ball on his first carry of the game. Not how you want to start things. New England recovers and has the ball on their own 32.

Patriots already pounding the ball on Denver's defense. Reminds me of how the Ravens moved the ball on us.

Well that wasn't what Denver needed. A big pass play to the tight-end Watson and is pushed out of bounds at the DEN 16.

New England kicks a field goal and goes up 3-0. Denver looking very poor on defense but was able to get Cassell for a sack.

Patriots can't get anything going and have to kick another field goal. 6-0 now and I feel like I have that french disease deja vou.

It's starting to get ugly for the Denver defense. They can't stop anything. Morris with a 20 yard gain and down to the DEN 41.

Two straight sacks by Denver on Matt Cassel but that is the fault of the New England O-line and not Denver's defense.

I'm not getting any views or comments on this thread so I will be back at Halftime or if there is a major event.

Back
Top Bottom