Up Next: The Denver Broncos | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Up Next: The Denver Broncos

....and your LBs have yet to face a back as strong as Ricky.
Against ****ty defenses, maybe. You have yet to face a defense as good as the Broncos....

Even if that is true...

... this ain't the 1st round of the play-offs. Plus the Dolphins have beaten the Broncos 5 straight times in the regular season. Don't get me wrong, I think the Broncos will win, but I just hope your coaching staff is taking the Dolphins as lightly as you are. Something tells me they aren't though.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco
"I just can't respect a team that was losing 34-3 to the then 0-2 Baltimore Ravens. "

And I just can't respect a team that consistently loses in the first round of the playoffs by an average of 30 points...

Tell Griese to stop...

... getting his dog drunk, or tell him to tie that dog up. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS, watch out the 1st step is a doozey.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Taco John
And I can't respect a QB who's ears poke out his earholes...

Oooooh! Ouch...

No I'm just kidding... I actually think Fielder is ok. He showed a lot of heart in that Monday Night Jets game a few years back taking some big hits and getting back at it. I like the guy.

I still think he's losing on Sunday though... ;)

Re: Even if that is true...

Originally posted by Oliver
... this ain't the 1st round of the play-offs. Plus the Dolphins have beaten the Broncos 5 straight times in the regular season.

I believe that website got the information wrong. It says Miami is 8-2-1 alltime vs the Broncos with the last regular season loss coming in 1968. Somewhere else on the site it says 7 straight.

7 straight regular season matchups make more sense then Miami/Denver only playing 5 reg contests since 68.

I don't know for sure Van, but that may be right. I rememeber the first time Elway and Marino played and it was real late in their careers, maybe even Elways' last year....... and I've been watching Dolphins games since 77 and can't recall playing the Broncos at all.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I don't know for sure Van, but that may be right. I rememeber the first time Elway and Marino played and it was real late in their careers, maybe even Elways' last year....... and I've been watching Dolphins games since 77 and can't recall playing the Broncos at all.

Well the two losses were in 1968 and in the playoffs a couple years back. So unless we got 3 wins against the Broncos in like 1 year (established 1967) of existance then I think they got it wrong and it's 7 in a row like I saw elsewhere.

I'm usually wrong when I try to correct something(body) but isn't KC in the AFC west?

Good catch, Fin

The writer of that Yahoo article must've been asleep at the wheel when he typed that one...

Back
Top Bottom