***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 186 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re all dealing with the inordinately long wait our own way. Sorry, I’m wicked impatient on this topic so don’t take me being a jerk on it personally. We need Fangio bad. Inking him would have had us three more wins last season easy.
Fin-Loco please look at it this way...you waited for Zach Thomas...

We’re all dealing with the inordinately long wait our own way. Sorry, I’m wicked impatient on this topic so don’t take me being a jerk on it personally. We need Fangio bad. Inking him would have had us three more wins last season easy.

No worries, man.

I've been oddly calm about everything since the Buffalo playoff loss. They very nearly shocked the NFL. And now everyone in the whole organization is being accountable for their actions:

• McDaniel has acknowledged to players that he botched play calling, and needs to get better.
  • The team has adamantly committed to Tua.
  • Tua acknowledged that he needs to stop putting himself in bad situations, and learn to take care of himself.
  • I'm not gonna get into the OL coach other than to say, "These guys get paid to make these decisions...I don't."
  • The DC position is being addressed
It seems that everything is headed in the right direction. I really, really want Fangio too; I've wanted him in Miami for years. But I don't have control over it, so I need to just look at the overall picture. It looks good.

The fact is that those who "cannot patiently wait" without drama are more worried that we'll get ****ed around and look like idiots as opposed to losing Fangio as the DC. imho If we get him - we get him. If we don't we get someone else. Worry. By the way, we'll get him.

No worries, man.

I've been oddly calm about everything since the Buffalo playoff loss. They very nearly shocked the NFL. And now everyone in the whole organization is being accountable for their actions:

• McDaniel has acknowledged to players that he botched play calling, and needs to get better.
  • The team has adamantly committed to Tua.
  • Tua acknowledged that he needs to stop putting himself in bad situations, and learn to take care of himself.
  • I'm not gonna get into the OL coach other than to say, "These guys get paid to make these decisions...I don't."
  • The DC position is being addressed
It seems that everything is headed in the right direction. I really, really want Fangio too; I've wanted him in Miami for years. But I don't have control over it, so I need to just look at the overall picture. It looks good.
Same here brother. It’s looking good but we’ve been dealing with the Fangio **** for 23+ days. Its old. Either get in here or piss off. Too much drama over a coordinator.

Same here brother. It’s looking good but we’ve been dealing with the Fangio **** for 23+ days. Its old. Either get in here or piss off. Too much drama over a coordinator.

If he walks into the facility to sign before training camp, we'll all be celebrating around him like he was Prince Ali riding into the Sultan's castle on an elephant.

Has there really been much real drama? It has just been a few no media people throwing out click bait type speculation. Vic/Miami haven't said anything. Watch their actions. Miami hasn't spoken to anyone since. The media made up the BS about him wanting to interview with Den/SF. As he never did in person, took there calls and declined. Pretty much ever top media type has said it is a done deal. Now I get it, nothing is done till signed and official, but let's actually wait for something real to actually worry about. Like Miami bring in a guy for an interview or for Vic to actually go to another interview. Or at least the top media guys to say something.

prince harry no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom