***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 188 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fangio doesn't sign with us I'm going to start a Twitter account under his name. Pay the $8 for the verified check mark and tweet that Ragu is way better than homemade pasta sauce.
He'll be signed by lunchtime tomorrow because of this real threat.

The Cardinals are expected to hire the Eagles DC to become their next head coach. That means the Eagles will have an opening at defensive coordinator.

So until Fangio actually signs his contract with the Dolphins, he can always decide to remain with the Eagles as their DC next year.

Hopefully he still intends to sign with the Dolphins because if he doesnā€™t, the other possible DCā€™s I was interested in have already signed with new teams.

unimpressed jerk off motion GIF
New definition of "breast pump". - LOL
We all have them @Ray R

Did I say that out loud?
Yes, yes you did.
No, we don't all wear panties; my drill instructor told me so. - LOL

The Cardinals are expected to hire the Eagles DC to become their next head coach. That means the Eagles will have an opening at defensive coordinator.

So until Fangio actually signs his contract with the Dolphins, he can always decide to remain with the Eagles as their DC next year.

Hopefully he still intends to sign with the Dolphins because if he doesnā€™t, the other possible DCā€™s I was interested in have already signed with new teams.
Of course until he signs with us he's not. I feel like he will but it's still uncertain šŸ»

Has there really been much real drama? It has just been a few no media people throwing out click bait type speculation. Vic/Miami haven't said anything. Watch their actions. Miami hasn't spoken to anyone since. The media made up the BS about him wanting to interview with Den/SF. As he never did in person, took there calls and declined. Pretty much ever top media type has said it is a done deal. Now I get it, nothing is done till signed and official, but let's actually wait for something real to actually worry about. Like Miami bring in a guy for an interview or for Vic to actually go to another interview. Or at least the top media guys to say something.
The drama everybodyā€™s talking about is entirely on Finheaven

If youā€™re going to do it, itā€™s yā€™all. Just fyi. You could also do youā€™ns which is yā€™all + some number.
He could take yours and beaten his and he can take his and beaten yours ha ha

Hereā€™s another way to look at it yā€™all. In the spirit of the line ā€œ You donā€™t know what you got till itā€™s goneā€. You shouldnā€™t take for granted what you donā€™t have till itā€™s here! Iā€™ll let that one marinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom