Update on Wilkins Extension | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Update on Wilkins Extension

My car was made in Canada 🇨🇦 and it's fast. I'll give them that
Yeah we build lots of cars up here for the big three, Toyota, Nissan. We’re actually a real country! We are your best friend’s USA. Think about it…?
Great Britain? NO
Mexico? NO
France? NO
Schveden? NO
Brazil? NO
China? **** NO
Australia? NO - beside’s it’s a continent.
Ireland? NO - part of Great Britain.
Germany? Nope.

My thumbs tired… Anyway yeah, Canada! 🇨🇦🇺🇸🍁

**** I forgot Italy! 🇮🇹

Oh well

Nope..SS Camaro
A Bitchin Camaro! I had a great car back in the day it was a 1976 Pontiac Firebird US big block 400. Parked it in front of my work one day and a big garbage truck came down the street, slid on the ice and totalled it… I feel queasy 🤢 Insurance company said it was a right off and they gave me 700 lousy ****ing bucks for it… I told him to go **** themselves! But then I got over and I was happy again! Yay 😀

Anyway how about that Mike McDonald I mean Mike McDaniel… Swell guy, so happy he’s our coach! Happy happy happy!

By the way guys, nothing worse than you go to reply to a post and all you can see is the like button and way down at the end it says “insufficient posting privileges”. I think that’s what they mean when they say Bigbry’s locker. 👋

A Bitchin Camaro! I had a great car back in the day it was a 1976 Pontiac Firebird US big block 400. Parked it in front of my work one day and a big garbage truck came down the street, slid on the ice and totalled it… I feel queasy 🤢 Insurance company said it was a right off and they gave me 700 lousy ****ing bucks for it… I told him to go **** themselves! But then I got over and I was happy again! Yay 😀

Anyway how about that Mike McDonald I mean Mike McDaniel… Swell guy, so happy he’s our coach! Happy happy happy!
I had a v6 firebird convertible at one time and my goat ate the top off of it

Ahh the pinto lol
Fred did you know the word patina was the nickname of the Pinto? Add snow, salt and bingo, 6 months later the bottom is all patina.

Later on some smart guys figured if they used this word often enough to describe their rusted out F150s, they could get more money for it.

Back then there was no internet so when Billy Bob rolled out "doesn't she have a lovely Patina?", Tanner Conner's cousin would nod his head and say yes it's just like my daddy's Chev, before paying top dollar so he could roll up to the five and dime and impress Kathy Lee Grumwold.

Patina has since br enshrined into the used cars sales hall of Fame for closing.

Yeah we build lots of cars up here for the big three, Toyota, Nissan. We’re actually a real country! We are your best friend’s USA. Think about it…?
Great Britain? NO
Mexico? NO
France? NO
Schveden? NO
Brazil? NO
China? **** NO
Australia? NO - beside’s it’s a continent.
Ireland? NO - part of Great Britain.
Germany? Nope.

My thumbs tired… Anyway yeah, Canada! 🇨🇦🇺🇸🍁

**** I forgot Italy! 🇮🇹

Oh well
what about Italy?

Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel said extending DL Christian Wilkins is "a priority of ours."​

Wilkins is set to play 2023 on his fifth-year option after the team opted to exercise it last offseason. He'd earn $10.753 million on his fifth year, but it sounds like the Dolphins would like to ink him to a long-term deal. Since being drafted with the 13th overall pick in 2019, Wilkins has amassed 290 tackles, 33 TFLs, and 11.5 sacks. One of the older rookies of his class, Wilkins is entering his age-28 season, but has steadily improved every year in the league.

Back
Top Bottom