Update on Wilkins Extension | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Update on Wilkins Extension

Ahh the pinto lol
My first car was a 1972 Pinto. It was my buddy's car, went out drinking with him, slammed 8 Mickey's big mouths and ended up hurling all over the backseat. Early in the evening he had agreed to sell the car to my other buddy for $500, needless to say he lost that sale and I ended up giving him $350 for it after a minor tussle in the front yard. Ripped the backseat out and put a plywood bench with cushions on it. Drove it until it basically disintegrated from rust from driving it on the beach everyday, thankfully before the gas tank exploded. Here I am installing my badass Kraco stereo-
1680143412785.jpeg

My first car was a 1972 Pinto. It was my buddy's car, went out drinking with him, slammed 8 Mickey's big mouths and ended up hurling all over the backseat. Early in the evening he had agreed to sell the car to my other buddy for $500, needless to say he lost that sale and I ended up giving him $350 for it after a minor tussle in the front yard. Ripped the backseat out and put a plywood bench with cushions on it. Drove it until it basically disintegrated from rust from driving it on the beach everyday, thankfully before the gas tank exploded. Here I am installing my badass Kraco stereo-
View attachment 139812
That was the deal with them similar to the corvair exploding rear ends.

College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network

View attachment 139812
Is that an Chevy in the background, it's got a nice patina lol

True story as I had 35 goats at one time and I sold them all in one day. My entrepreneur days ended just like that
Tell us more Fred who did you sell 35 goats to in one day! You’re the entrepreneur for sure but I want to hear more about the guy who scored 35 goats in one day! Ha ha ha ha ha trying to think of a good joke there must be one there somewhere… Did he have a goatee? Blah 🐏. Baaa Baaa I’m a sheep! Hi

Italy has also won 4 World cups and two European cups plus my dad was born there so....lol
Yup and there’s Gina LolaBrigita… And the mafia and yeah I gotta go 🍕🍝🇮🇹 But Can they really compare to your swell neighbourly friends up here in Canada? I think not…we’ll maybe…I gotta run 🏃 oh hey Danny! I love all the peoples of this world! 😍

Can - Future Days. Great album fer thoseaya who like “stream of consciousness” music sometimes 🎵

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom