UPDATE: SAD NEWS. This is for my uncle the Gov. RIP | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: SAD NEWS. This is for my uncle the Gov. RIP

Hello,

My uncle Ryan(The Gov)told me to post this on here as he wanted everyone to know what has been going on with him.

He went to a long term mental health hospital to get in a better state of mind as he was in a pretty dark frame of mind.During his stay there,he attempted suicide but thankfully the staff got there in time.

Fast forward to today:He had started feeling awful and just simply not right.Went to see a doctor and has been diagnosed with ALS.To say that was a shock to all of us is an understatement.

He is in as good of spirits as I guess anyone could be dealing with that.

He just said wanted his Finheaven brothers to know about it.

Thank you,

Kayla

Sad to hear, but at least we have an update so thank you for that Kayla.
Ryan was an excellent poster with a good sense of humour.
Wish Ryan and family all the best and hope one day he may still post again if possible.

sad news. Best of luck Ryan.

I know last year was hell for him, For any of you guys who need to catch up

I still remember about breaking up his engagement dinner since he's a fellow North Carolinian and i couldnt allow myself to see another man do that to himself.

He was so excited at the time, I guess just a windfall from there that would break many.

Let Ryan know that we are here for him and if the site gets anything in order then I'm right here to support it

Hello,

My uncle Ryan(The Gov)told me to post this on here as he wanted everyone to know what has been going on with him.

He went to a long term mental health hospital to get in a better state of mind as he was in a pretty dark frame of mind.During his stay there,he attempted suicide but thankfully the staff got there in time.

Fast forward to today:He had started feeling awful and just simply not right.Went to see a doctor and has been diagnosed with ALS.To say that was a shock to all of us is an understatement.

Thank you,

Kayla
Prayers to you and your family

The Gov is a great poster, has a great humour, is a good man, tell him he is missed and give him a harumph from Rev Kev

Tell Ryan he is in my prayers and that I noticed he hasn’t been around. But I thought it was work related.

mel brooks GIF

Hello,

Thank you,

Kayla
Wow. Thanks, Kayla for sharing this about @The Gov. Please share our best wishes to him. We hope we see him on here again soon and hope his health improves!

Hello,

Thank you,

Kayla
Kayla, please send him our love, regards and best wishes and we miss his zaniness. Prayers and God Bless from me and mine.

Hello,

Thank you,

Kayla
Thank you Kayla.

Great poster and cannot believe he thought of Finheaven during this difficult time.

Family prayers are with him and his family.

Hello,

Thank you,

Kayla
So sorry to hear. It’s no wonder he was depressed, as I’ve heard ALS effects both mind and body. Tell him he has lots of prayers up! Keep him involved as best as you and his other loved ones can.

Back
Top Bottom