UPDATE: SAD NEWS. This is for my uncle the Gov. RIP | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: SAD NEWS. This is for my uncle the Gov. RIP

Yeah, I had no clue. I might have been able to help him a little bit. Damn.

RIP Ryan @The Gov You are missed...

It doesn't matter; couldn't possibly mean less, as death is so final 🥵 - but the Kayla wrote Gov was diagnosed with ALS very recently, the day of the first post, and they were shocked. So, unless that's a typo, he wasn't dealing with ALS while he was posting here.

I miss his posts.

Best wishes to Ryan. We are pulling for him. He has our full support and compassion!

Wow!! Did not see this until now. So sorry to hear this. Poor guy must have been handling a lot of depression to get to this point.

RIP, may you find many times the happiness that life recently has failed to give you. 🙏 😔 🙏

I am so sorry to hear such heartbreaking news. It is so devastating to here news you had not expected, I have been there and my thoughts and prayers are with The Gov and his family and to you!

Pray Benedict Cumberbatch GIF by BBC

Its crazy how you dont know someone but spoke with him on and off for years through here. Here, right now, this one is for you the Gov. May you live forever in the hearts of the ones you loved, as we continue to carry your legacy of love for this team with us, until one day we are gone too. RIP Gov.

Wish him all the best from here in France
Need to read this post

Back
Top Bottom