(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
From NFL.com

There were several incidents that led to the Dolphins releasing Wilson, sources tell NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. Wilson was hours late for his team physical, late for his onboarding process and the 22-year-old didn't show up for voluntary workouts he had previously committed to Thursday and Friday.

It didn't cost us so I don't have a problem with it. Flo thought it could be a steal but....

That's where i disagree.

The FO puts the Franchise in the news taking players like this. In the end, comp in this case isn't a big deal but it still makes your FO look foolish looking like you didn't do your homework on a trainwreck player. Feels amateurish.

HAHAHAHA at all of you talking about "hip hop culture" and "nothing wrong with that video".
Clearly team has seen enough..
I don't think anything is wrong with that video...

Missing scheduled appointments, team meetings, etc...that's another story.

Who said that had anything to do with? Read the Cameron Wolfe tweet detailing him missing a physical and other team requirements already.
I'm specifically pointing out that someone said -"clearly you haven't seen hip hop culture"
Entire point of my original post was the fact that dude has his priorities backwards..I don't care what your culture is and what background you're from...would you want your boss to see you dancing on top of a car? Especially if you were already labeled as immature and unprofessional?

That's where i disagree.

The FO puts the Franchise in the news taking players like this. In the end, comp in this case isn't a big deal but it still makes your FO look foolish looking like you didn't do your homework on a trainwreck player. Feels amateurish.
I disagree...

A 7th for a 1st should be a deal you explore anytime it comes up.

The main issue i noticed that no1 is talking about was that at the end of 1 of the original videos he was holding a bottle of codeine sprite. If that's the case his career is done immediately.
I hope someone in this young man's life was smart enough to suggest that he spend some of his money on a Tesla. 55 seconds on video and that dude MAYBE glanced at the damned road for 1.5 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom