(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang shame when some of these guys just can't get it together and refuse help. So young and the world beforehand and just throwing opportunities away.

Again, my point is we clearly have different careers and view on things..
I wouldn't want my employer seeing me acting like that. Clearly you don't see a problem with that.
My career is just as scrutinized as yours...no doubt in my mind.

That said, if I go to a picnic and I decide to dance on top of my car and my supervisor decides to discipline me I would take a month off for stress, come back with my building rep (I was one myself for 3 years) and get the whatever out of my folder AND I'll fight to get my 20 days back.

You would go to a picnic...................

Two different personalities...neither are problematic in each other employment situation, no matter how you were trying to frame that.

This guy has to be the biggest joke. He's just been given a 2nd chance and he seems to be unable to comprehend what being a man is about. Your making millions of dollars to play professional football, for christ sakes act like you $%$%% care!!! Get in a damn gym and work your azz off.

I hope they cut this idiot loose. Not worth the effort and expense.
1616254606730.png

To each his own...I

I make this trade 10/10 and just cut bait if it doesn't work out.

Hell, if Antonio Brown was out there for a 7th rounder...I would have pulled that trigger.

We put up with criminal/erratic behavior on this team (Raekwon Davis and Xavien Howard). I have no problem with it if that's the consensus decision and it doesn't affect the results negatively.

Maybe i just hold myself and any department/business i'm part of to a higher standard.

It's football. I'm not saying you need a team of choir boys or never look at a kid with a rough past or character concerns. I'm saying you pick and choose when it's worth the risk, when it's not.....and each time, the overall impact it has on the reputation of you and your team (or business).

Supposedly Flo spent all last year overpaying ex-Pats to "build a culture". Yet within a year he's tossed a bunch of those guys and taken a risk on a public clown show in Wilson, who Tennessee couldn't wait to get rid of. In that Oline room, who was that veteran leader to steer this kid in the right direction? When actions don't align with speak, it causes people to take a step back and question things......fans, agents and other NFL players alike. To think a signing or trade has no impact beyond the compensation value is being short-sighted in my opinion.

Given another shot and then he doesn't show up to workouts. Must be hard working so hard to be clown. Good riddance.

It would if he was posting it for the world to see after he was already let go by the team that invested a first round pick on him only one year ago. It's a clear indication that this guy just doesn't get it. How does everyone think Flores Grier, and Ross feel about what he was doing in the videos and being stupid enough to post it to social media?
1616255310725.png

So the 5 million plus in dead money is going to come to fruition I guess? What a waste.

Don’t care about the pick but taking on that guaranteed money sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom