(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really worried about what a 20-year-old is posting on social media platforms as long as it’s not something detrimental to the team. Dancing on top of his car? Driving with his girl? In March? What’s the problem? He’s not skipping practice to do it. Having some fun in his free time isn’t a crime or a character concern. And it certainly doesn’t make me any more or less worried about where his head will be at when we get to OTA’s, team meetings and training camp.

Well I guess he was skipping practice to do it lol

The dude needs help and it shows that he doesn't really care. It is a damn shame where he was drafted in the first round and expected everything to fall into his lap without working for it. There is a lot of guys who are fighting for a roster spot and this guy threw it all away. At least it was a low-risk trade but still.

Why would you trade for this dude without being 100% sure he would fall in line? Now you take a dead cap charge for no reason
I am pretty sure Wilson says all the right things when asked before and after the trade. It became obvious that he wasn't serious about making a change when he didn't follow through. I am not going to blame Flores and Grier for that. Wilson is an ass. One day, he may figure that out or not, I really don't care, but I am glad we didn't waste any more time with him once we figured him out. Lesson learned. Time to move on.

Makes OL draft a little more important. Maybe a bit earlier now.

How does this effect our cap?
Not sure about June designations and the such but he has about 5 million over the next 3 years. It’s not a huge amount every year in dead money but it’s not nothing either. It’s a Malcolm Brown type in dead money the next 3 years if I understand it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom