(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically all of this drama got us a 7th round pick in 2022 draft? Without really giving up anything? Nice.

My career is just as scrutinized as yours...no doubt in my mind.

That said, if I go to a picnic and I decide to dance on top of my car and my supervisor decides to discipline me I would take a month off for stress, come back with my building rep (I was one myself for 3 years) and get the whatever out of my folder AND I'll fight to get my 20 days back.

You would go to a picnic...................

Two different personalities...neither are problematic in each other employment situation, no matter how you were trying to frame that.

I'm not dancing on top of my car period.
You can call it different personality or whatever you want.
Some may call being a mature adult

Best part of it no dead cap for us..moving on.
We'll use that 1.5m to sign another ST player 🤣

I was simply responding to Dphinz comparison to him getting disciplined at work for dancing.
But dancing as immature as that was, was not the catalyst so much as Wilson's refusal to be helped, his lack of punctuality and his breaking of his commitment.

As the old saying goes: fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice shame on you!

The Miami Dolphins and Brian Flores gave this kid a 2nd chance. He blew it, plain and simple. What bothers me the most is his arrogance. He had a pair of brass ballz to tell a professional sports franchise, he wasn't ready to get help. Miami offered Wilson a true chance to turn things around and he spit in their faces. GTFOH!!!

Last edited:
That was my point.

A LOT of our players do what we saw in that video... but they show up and work hard.

The video itself meant nothing, just a litmus test on how an individual poster feels about hip hop and ahem... black culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom