(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste. I'm sure the lad needs to be medicated, sounding more and more like suffering from a mental disorder. I knew Flo wasn't going to put up with much, but I'm a little surprised they pulled the trigger, but that's what this front office does and does well. Move on from any mistakes.

People on here acting like this was the worst risk that Miami could ever take. It will cause harm to the teams reputation, it will cause the locker room to implode, it’s never a good idea to try to help a young man get his life together. It didn’t work in this case, but the risk to Miami was nothing, so move on and let it go like they have. This will have absolutely 0 impact on the team at all, and if it does then this team is too soft to be contending anyway. You all that are treating this as some big deal need to chill.

People on here acting like this was the worst risk that Miami could ever take. It will cause harm to the teams reputation, it will cause the locker room to implode, it’s never a good idea to try to help a young man get his life together. It didn’t work in this case, but the risk to Miami was nothing, so move on and let it go like they have. This will have absolutely 0 impact on the team at all, and if it does then this team is too soft to be contending anyway. You all that are treating this as some big deal need to chill.
I agree this should do no harm to the team. Most of our players never even met him. If anything it'll show players they need be stay focus if they want to be a part of the team.

The Miami Dolphins and Brian Flores gave this kid a 2nd chance. He blew it, plain and simple. What bothers me the most is his arrogance. He had a pair of brass ballz to tell a professional sports franchise, he wasn't ready to get help. Miami's offered Wilson a true chance to turn things around and he spit in their faces. GTFOH!!!
Dude is basically being handed everything to him: goes to a big college school, drafted in round one, given a 2nd opportunity with another pro team and he can’t take advantage. I think he was just in it for a quick buck as far as football goes

Dude is basically being handed everything to him: goes to a big college school, drafted in round one, given a 2nd opportunity with another pro team and he can’t take advantage. I think he was just in it for a quick buck as far as football goes

Why a quick bucks when you can make so much more? You're super young and now you're hoping that "quick buck" is enough to take care of you and your family for the rest of your life.

LOL well at least this wasnt nearly as bad as giving up that second round pick for Josh Rosen but Grier obviously doesnt do his homework and hes not very bright to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom