(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL well at least this wasnt nearly as bad as giving up that second round pick for Josh Rosen but Grier obviously doesnt do his homework and hes not very bright to begin with.
Is that the same Grier who masterfully maneuvered us into the third pick in this year's draft? Yeah, what a dolt!

LOL well at least this wasnt nearly as bad as giving up that second round pick for Josh Rosen but Grier obviously doesnt do his homework and hes not very bright to begin with.
I know!

I can't believe he turned down 586543 high picks for Laremy Tunsil (after doing the legwork so he was comfortable drafting him at #13)!

Why a quick bucks when you can make so much more? You're super young and now you're hoping that "quick buck" is enough to take care of you and your family for the rest of your life.
Because he’s probably not very good at football to make enough to money for that kind of security. It’s like get drafted round 1 get a decent amount of money get out of football use money for something he’s actually good at lol who knows. He has some serious issues.

Ok guys, Wilson has now moved into 2nd place for the longest thread dedicated to a guy that never played a down for us. Heck, never even had a workout with us.

The guy with the longest thread for a player that never played a down for us is a QB but won't mention his name as I'm sick of hearing it.

Obviously this kid needs help.

I don't think this is a matter of immaturity.

He obviously can't handle life in professional football, at least right now.

Hopefully he can be helped enough to be able to handle life. in general.

Because he’s probably not very good at football to make enough to money for that kind of security. It’s like get drafted round 1 get a decent amount of money get out of football use money for something he’s actually good at lol who knows. He has some serious issues.
Jamarcus Russell 2.0

Have you ever heard of the concept of risk vs. reward?

Of course....there was virtually no risk to this trade i get that. But its still funny that we traded for a dude and then cut him in less than a week after he didnt even respect the team enough to show up on time.

Of course....there was virtually no risk to this trade i get that. But its still funny that we traded for a dude and then cut him in less than a week after he didnt even respect the team enough to show up on time.
...and that's when we KNEW he was more trouble than he was worth, not before.

If this guy would have shown up, ready for work... he'd have been a gift, and the trade made a LOT of sense.

Hell, I argued with people at the time that we could get out of all of the money if he acted up and I was told that I was wrong.

Guess what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom