(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's fight him for his signing bonus money (I understand fully that we didn't pay him that money). I know nothing would come of it but I would surely love to make him spend some of that money he has on a lawyer.

I am not usually a fan of spite but in this scenario I'd be all for it.

Because he’s probably not very good at football to make enough to money for that kind of security. It’s like get drafted round 1 get a decent amount of money get out of football use money for something he’s actually good at lol who knows. He has some serious issues.

Not very good vs. outright sobtraging your career are two very different things. Look at this situation with the Dolphins for example teams will usually take a flyer on a recent 1st round pick thinking we can "fix" him. Not to mention the possibly of being a servicable back-up. That's easily, on top of his 1st round money, an additional 3-5 years worth of NFL money.

If he's responsible and has a good financial team he and his family can reasonably be set for life.

But it seems clear this kid has other issues happening and i hope he gets help.

I hate to even type this but he sounds like a candidate for a player that will deleberately hurts himself physcially. He's already hurt himself financially.

Last edited:
Dude is basically being handed everything to him: goes to a big college school, drafted in round one, given a 2nd opportunity with another pro team and he can’t take advantage. I think he was just in it for a quick buck as far as football goes
Yeah, I am pretty sure we do everything we can to find out just how much guys do love football, but if they say and do all the right things before they come into the league, it's hard to tell. Certainly, the Titan's situation was a warning flag, but I was hoping he would work out because I have a lot of faith in Flores and his ability to connect with players. I also like to pull for the underdog and for people who make mistakes - Lord knows I have made a bunch of them myself. That said, I am glad we got rid of him promptly when we realized his heart wasn't in it. Often, self-centered people only think of themselves, not others, like the team. Everybody (Grier, Flores, players, etc.) is working too hard to find talent and get better individually and as a team to put up with selfishness and the bullcrap that comes with it.

Nor is it an adult detention/rehabilitation center...
Again. Not crimal charges. Worst case, pay and go away.

If i own a company, I care less about what my emplyees do at their off time. As long as they make company money and bring no damage to the company.

I really hope the NFL/his agent etc are actively working to get him some serious help.
At this rate it doesn't look like he's going to see the next 2-3 years.
Can't help him if he doesn't think he needs help, unfortunately...

I really hope the NFL/his agent etc are actively working to get him some serious help.
At this rate it doesn't look like he's going to see the next 2-3 years.

He doesn't need help. He needs an alarm clock. There is no reason ANYONE in the world should help this dude. If he doesn't wake up tomorrow morning and realize he should be forever grateful to handed a huge sum of money he never earned, then he deserves the pit falls that come with it.

There are people in the world who need actual help. I am not talking to directly to you ANUfan, just in general.

To reiterate, Isiah Wilson needs help from NO ONE.

Lol I forgot you were an insider after reading a tweet.

We both are out of our "lanes".
Lmbo. I didn't claim anything except I saw it. I didn't post it as know it all. You jumped in with a less than witty reply. Take the L. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom