(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(UPDATE: Wilson Waived) Dolphins Trade For Isaiah Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No if he had this crap together, he would've been posting videos of working out to make a good impression after the way things ended in Tennessee
I'm sure he didn't post that video...

Secondly, you don't have to post videos to show fans anything.

If he was breaking the law then fine, but we don't have a problem with players who break the law (Xavien Howard).

If he was our starting RT that video wouldn't even be address but by a certain demographic.

Nick Saban couldn’t live in the NFL world. You get your money and if you can’t take a man’s game you go

That's where i disagree.

The FO puts the Franchise in the news taking players like this. In the end, comp in this case isn't a big deal but it still makes your FO look foolish looking like you didn't do your homework on a trainwreck player. Feels amateurish.
Disagree. Gave him a shot and it didn’t work. Literally nothing lost here.

That's where i disagree.

The FO puts the Franchise in the news taking players like this. In the end, comp in this case isn't a big deal but it still makes your FO look foolish looking like you didn't do your homework on a trainwreck player. Feels amateurish.
It was low cost that they hoped worked out.

The kid had issues but the risk was minimal.

I'm sure he didn't post that video...

Secondly, you don't have to post videos to show fans anything.

If he was breaking the law then fine, but we don't have a problem with players who break the law (Xavien Howard).

If he was our starting RT that video wouldn't even be address but by a certain demographic.

Again, my point is we clearly have different careers and view on things..
I wouldn't want my employer seeing me acting like that. Clearly you don't see a problem with that.

I have no problem with exploring it. But cutting a guy this quickly shows the signs were there to decide to pass before making the deal.
To each his own...I

I make this trade 10/10 and just cut bait if it doesn't work out.

Hell, if Antonio Brown was out there for a 7th rounder...I would have pulled that trigger.

We put up with criminal/erratic behavior on this team (Raekwon Davis and Xavien Howard). I have no problem with it if that's the consensus decision and it doesn't affect the results negatively.

Still think it was worth the risk for a swap of 7th rounders. Unfortunately the guy is a trainwreck and it just didn't work out
Best to find out early!

This early is a bit weird!

As I've said many times, kicking the tires on this player never had anything to do with our first round draft prep.

Never.

"No Sewell now, we have traded for Isaiah Wilson."

Lmmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom