[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[UPDATED] Pouncey Bros reportedly assaulted man outside Miami nightclub last night

I'm aware of the interview with police last December, the police think Hernandez ran illegal weapons and figured his college room mate might have some info.
actually, if you read the article you cite, it doesn't say anything about Pouncey being accused of any wrongdoing

Yes, hes never guilty of any wrongdoing. He always has absolutely brilliant reasons as to why the latest controversy isnt his fault.

...but what cant be denied is he is constantly surrounded by such controversies.

Do tell, what has Mike Pouncey done to earn such loyalty?

Yes, hes never guilty of any wrongdoing. He always has absolutely brilliant reasons as to why the latest controversy isnt his fault.

...but what cant be denied is he is constantly surrounded by such controversies.

Do tell, what has Mike Pouncey done to earn such loyalty?
honestly, I don't care that much about him. the fact is he was never thought to be running guns, he was never charged with selling drugs and he didn't do anything wrong last night. there seem to be many here that are emotionally involved, I'm not one of them. again, he may not be the "man of the year" but I haven't seen anything that warrants the twisted panties around here

honestly, I don't care that much about him. the fact is he was never thought to be running guns, he was never charged with selling drugs and he didn't do anything wrong last night. there seem to be many here that are emotionally involved, I'm not one of them. again, he may not be the "man of the year" but I haven't seen anything that warrants the twisted panties around here

:lol: Yes. The multiple pages of defending him, including making wild hyperbolic statements(a few posts after getting annoyed at someone else for making hyperbolic statements no less), is because you are unbiased when it comes to Mike Pouncey. :lol:

No one in here has demanded Pouncey's arrest. But some of us are tired of him repeatedly making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. He represents this team negatively and has been a corrosive influence. So we want him gone in order to improve this team. I will concede that improving this franchise isnt that big of a concern for some on this forum, as they keep demanding the continuation of the status quo...even going so far as to insist Pouncey hasnt done anything wrong because he hasnt been arrested.

:lol: Yes. The multiple pages of defending him, including making wild hyperbolic statements(a few posts after getting annoyed at someone else for making hyperbolic statements no less), is because you are unbiased when it comes to Mike Pouncey. :lol:

No one in here has demanded Pouncey's arrest. But some of us are tired of him repeatedly making the headlines for all the wrong reasons. He represents this team negatively and has been a corrosive influence. So we want him gone in order to improve this team. I will concede that improving this franchise isnt that big of a concern for some on this forum, as they keep demanding the continuation of the status quo...even going so far as to insist Pouncey hasnt done anything wrong because he hasnt been arrested.

But he didn't apparently do anything according to the report, so it just looks like you want to convict him when he hasn't done anything.

I'm no fan of Pouncey since the hat incident but I can't fault the guy for going out with his twin brother and having a good time on his freaking birthday.....what I will do is wait until we have the details on what happened before calling for his head........

But he didn't apparently do anything according to the report, so it just looks like you want to convict him when he hasn't done anything.

Amazing.

edit: But i'll go ahead and address your point- Pouncey is guilty of being an idiot. Hes also guilty of 3 or 4 other idiotic incidents in the past couple of months. When it comes to the facts in this case, simply put: I. Dont. Care. Anymore. Its always something with Pouncey. Im done. He might not be guilty of anything other than being at the wrong place at the wrong time, but when your on "strike 6", thats enough to convince people to fire you. Chad Ochocinco can vouch for that. As well, unless this kid gets his head out of his ass, he will eventually be guilty of something serious in the future. Lets avoid it all together. A center just isnt worth this much stress.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is really eye opening regarding the Dolphins fanbase. Essentially a birthday party is putting yourself in a bad situ. No "fan" even cares that a player , if he be falsely accused. It's as if we are ambulance chasers waiting for bad things to happen.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Dude was out drinking and dancing at 4am coming off of a major hip surgery. How on earth is anyone defending this as the kind of behavior fans of a football team should encourage from players their favorite team has invested heavily in?

Come on man the man was celebrating his birthday you want him to stay in his house and never leave because something might happen? Its not like he was on house arrest or something jeez!

Come on man the man was celebrating his birthday you want him to stay in his house and never leave because something might happen? Its not like he was on house arrest or something jeez!

After all the other bull**** hes done: absolutely.

Playing in the NFL is a privilege not a right. If he wants to get millions and millions of dollars, which he asked for just a few weeks ago, then he needs to be on his best behavior. Staying home is a small price to pay. Hes a repeat offender in the "idiot" category, he wont be given the same benefit of the doubt as other players nor should he. He should make choices that reflect that reality. As well, its not like Pouncey went to a church. Something bad happening at a bar in 4 in the morning is not an absurd thought, some might say it was bound to happen.

Players have to make sacrifices all the time in order to protect their careers. They have to throw away friends and avoid bad places/situations. Mike Pouncey has clearly decided he just doesnt value his career. At least not enough. If he doesnt value it enough to stop getting into these incidents, why in the hell should this team? The answer is simple: we shouldnt.

I think it would be best for him to not go out drinking until 5 in the morning.

I was mocking the hysterical statements being made, thought you might catch that

Back
Top Bottom