USC vs. Fresno State | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. Fresno State

They're gonna let Reggie make up for that mistake. An extremely smart decision by Pete. Just give him the damn ball.

:lol: How on earth do you let him get so open? He's dominating them.

OMG. It's the Reggie Bush show. I think he's trying to win the Heisman in this game. Holy hell.

lets all say a little prayer that the jets do not get reggie bush, he might be the best player i have ever seen

Almost 500 total yards for Bush. I don't care who you're playing. That's amazing.

byroan said:
Yeah you do. It's in the 600's. You should get the one that's in your area.

I used to get fsn chigago a few years ago, but then they just cancelled it and now I don't get any of them.

i dont care who has the #1 pick even if its the chargers you draft reggie bush end of story best player in the draft

byroan said:
Almost 500 total yards for Bush. I don't care who you're playing. That's amazing.

In this case they're playing a good defense.

He needs 10 yards for 300 on the ground today. He's #4 in the nation in rushing now :D

dolphinfan2k5 said:
I used to get fsn chigago a few years ago, but then they just cancelled it and now I don't get any of them.

That sucks. You're missing the performance of the year & possibly the century. Reggie Bush has more than 500 all-purpose yards, shattering USC's old record by more than 100 yards. He's only a couple hand full of yards away from 300 on the ground & about 30 away from 100 receiving.

TOUCHDOWN LenDale. Woo hoo.

The Canes lost today, USC better not lose tonight or I'll die.

Back
Top Bottom