USC vs. Fresno State | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

USC vs. Fresno State

Woo, I hope he throws the out better than that at the combine or his stock is going to plumet.

i want to go to bed before 3am, someone just win

This is A LOT closer than I expected. Fresno has really surprised me. They didn't look this good last week. If USC didn't have Reggie I'm not sure Fresno wouldn't win.

Dumb throw by Pinegar. Good, bad, good, bad, good, bad, good, & ends on a bad.

Double coverage and he threw it? That should end all the talk about Pinnegar.

nope, he isn't good. i dont want this guy.

go for the proven winner in that game, LEINART or QUINN.

nolefin said:
I would rather the jets have lineart all day long than bush

i agree if only we can't get leinart.

BUSH IS AMAZING and IS GOING TO BE AN INSTANT BOOST TO A TEAM. i dont want bush in the afc east.

THATS WHY THE JETS NEED TO START WINNIGN GAMES!

ok i dont really belive in moral victories but im proud of my boys they fought all the way to the end they were outmatched in every aspect of the game and they still gave them a fight......now im not normally one to complain but the officiating was horrible im not sayin the outcome wouldve been different but there were at least 3uncalled PIs at least 5uncalled holdings garrett mcintyre was getting held all game and there were a couple blocks in the backs that also went uncalled....paul pinegar had a bad 2nd half he played well untill they started getting hits on him and im positive his injuries were killing him he has bruised ribs and a shoulder injury he suffered vs oregon....now some of you are gonna say pinegar is a bum blah blah blah everyone has bad games he had a bad half go watch the virginia game last year and you will have a whole different opinion of him he may not be matt leinart but he is a good qb and is IMO worth a mid round pick to develop....now that im done ranting im going to meet up with some very upset fresno state fans.

oh and reggie bush just won the heisman and alot of ****en money that he is ganna get wehn he comes out this yr:fire:

SMadison29 said:
This is A LOT closer than I expected. Fresno has really surprised me. They didn't look this good last week. If USC didn't have Reggie I'm not sure Fresno wouldn't win.

Pat Hill is a HELL of a football coach. His team has guts and played their ***** off.

I think if he can keep recruiting well they will be good for a long time. They are not Boise State...I think they are a top 15 team as long as he stays their.

Matt Leinart was very avergae tonight....Reggie Bush on the other hand is rediculous. He defines the word "Playmaker".

Back
Top Bottom