Ut Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ut Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is there a better damn defense than ours? Seriously...So much attention gets placed on Vince Young and a mild few are begining to take notice of Ramonce Taylor, Selvin Young and Jamaal Charles but this defense...such a solid unit, not making that many flashy plays but stopping teams altogether...

To note:

Points allowed:

VS ULL - 3
VS OSU - 22
VS Rice - 10 (TD on last play)
VS Miss - 20
VS OU - 12
VS CU - 17
VS TTU - 17
VS OkSU - 28 (slipped a little but were key in 21 pt comeback)
Vs Baylor - 0
Today Vs UK - so far 0

Huff, Wright, Okam, Dibbles, Griffin x 2, Harris, Hall, Crowder, oooohh baby

Fin Kat needs the attention of a message board full of strangers to function at her full capacity.

K-train said:
Sorry, but I have to admit. Texas has the better defense especially the rate that the offense score points.
have to admit what? that you're wrong?

HysterikiLL said:
Is there a better damn defense than ours? Seriously...So much attention gets placed on Vince Young and a mild few are begining to take notice of Ramonce Taylor, Selvin Young and Jamaal Charles but this defense...such a solid unit, not making that many flashy plays but stopping teams altogether...

To note:

Points allowed:

VS ULL - 3
VS OSU - 22
VS Rice - 10 (TD on last play)
VS Miss - 20
VS OU - 12
VS CU - 17
VS TTU - 17
VS OkSU - 28 (slipped a little but were key in 21 pt comeback)
Vs Baylor - 0
Today Vs UK - so far 0

Huff, Wright, Okam, Dibbles, Griffin x 2, Harris, Hall, Crowder, oooohh baby

Bring on U$C

There defense is so good that there gonna get blown out by usc :lol:

USC 38
Texas 13

FinFan90 said:
the truth hurts, lol

What truth??? that they play a bunch of crappy teams and that helps boost their Ds stats. Miami, LSU, and Bama have better Ds than Texas.

ether79 said:
What truth??? that they play a bunch of crappy teams and that helps boost their Ds stats. Miami, LSU, and Bama have better Ds than Texas.

umm i was agreeing with people that Miami and other defenses have a better D than Texas.

FinFan90 said:
umm i was agreeing with people that Miami and other defenses have a better D than Texas.

that's funny, it isn't what you said;

k-train said:
Sorry, but I have to admit. Texas has the better defense especially the rate that the offense score points.

so what DID you mean?

EDIT: I screwed the pooch here boys, got folks confused in my quote and then others quoted MY MISQUOTE, so apologies to FinFan and pfffft to K-Train...

Go Canes !!

FinFan90 said:
I didnt say that, K-Train said that?????

FinFan, my apologies sir, I looked right at it and gave the wrong name to the quote, I was obviously confused, again, my apologies, I will attempt a fix.

cnc66 said:
FinFan, my apologies sir, I looked right at it and gave the wrong name to the quote, I was obviously confused, again, my apologies, I will attempt a fix.

Why don't you just use the quote button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom