Ut Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ut Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did I ever say I wasn't a Texas fan? I'm a fan of a number of teams and I always have been. I love college football, and I am passionate about the teams and players I like, so if any of them are doing good, I'll support them. I don't dedicate myself to having to love one team and hate every other team. If any of you guys have a problem with me in that regard, take it up with me, don't be ****ing ******* and try and start implicitly unnecessary **** like this.

BTW, Kat, who I do and do not support is none of your ****ing business. Thanks.

I honestly wish there were more like you, I cant stand the hate amongst people just becuase I wear crimson and they wear *insert color here* Its a shame what 30 year old men will say to kids my age just cause of being a fan of the opposing team, especially when your rooting for kids half your age.

However I couldnt make myself like any other teams since my love for OU is too strong :lol:

I honestly wish there were more like you, I cant stand the hate amongst people just becuase I wear crimson and they wear *insert color here* Its a shame what 30 year old men will say to kids my age just cause of being a fan of the opposing team, especially when your rooting for kids half your age.

However I couldnt make myself like any other teams since my love for OU is too strong :lol:

I see what you mean bro. It's probably different for you though because you're from Oklahoma so you're probably embedded in OU football. I'm from NZ where I'm not a part of any football culture. My family roots in Chicago have made me a Bears fan my whole life. That doesn't mean I can't still root for the Phins. But I have no loyalties to certain colleges. I really just support teams I enjoy watching, there's not a problem with that (except for some reason, attention-seeking hecklers who don't know me seem to try and belittle me for no other reason than to fuel their hungry egos :wink: :lol: ).

If you were a Michigan fan I'd hate you! :fire:

There defense is so good that there gonna get blown out by usc :lol:

USC 38
Texas 13

Buddwalk's famous predictions. :lol:

This one is worse than him telling me Georgia was gonna blow out Florida last year. :lol:

Since when did I ever say I wasn't a Texas fan? I'm a fan of a number of teams and I always have been. I love college football, and I am passionate about the teams and players I like, so if any of them are doing something I feel worthy of being passionate about, I'll support them. I don't dedicate myself to having to love one team and hate every other team. If any of you guys have a problem with me in that regard, take it up with me, don't be ****ing cowards and try and start implicitly unnecessary **** like this.

BTW, Kat, who I do and do not support is none of your ****ing business. Thanks.

:lol: I sure hope your kidding.

hmm i wonder why he was so anti-USC in the original post? must've forgot they were one of his many favorite teams. :chuckle:

yeah i was making a simple innocent observation and he's getting way bent out of shape about it. the sign of a guilty conscience. :wink:

yeah i was making a simple innocent observation and he's getting way bent out of shape about it. the sign of a guilty conscience. :wink:

You didn't make an "innocent observation". You made a pointless and unnecessary attempt to belittle and embarrass me. You don't know me, so don't even try to judge me. I'll support whatever damn teams I like and if you were so "sick of my avatar", why didn't you just grow up and deal with it instead of finding other childish ways to get attention?

You didn't make an "innocent observation". You made a pointless and unnecessary attempt to belittle and embarrass me. You don't know me, so don't even try to judge me. I'll support whatever damn teams I like and if you were so "sick of my avatar", why didn't you just grow up and deal with it instead of finding other childish ways to get attention?

Nothing against you man

But that post reminds me of the Metallica song "Holier than thou"

:confused: :lol:
Some of the lyrics kinda go along with your post, I was listning to the song while i read your post

Holier Than Thou
No more!
the craps rolls out your mouth again
haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin
little whispers circle around your head
why don't you worry about yourself instead

who are you? where ya been? where ya from?
gossip is burning on the tip of your tongue
you lie so much you believe yourself
judge not lest ye be judged yourself

holier than thou
you are
holier than thou
you are

you know not

before you judge me take a look at you
can't you find somethig better to do
point the finger, slow to understand
arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

it's not who you are it's who you know
others lives are the basis of your own
burn your bridges build them back with wealth
judge not lest ye be judged yourself

holier than thou
you are
holier than thou
you are

you know not

you're doing a fine job of embarrassing yourself, here. i had no intentions of such a thing. grow up.

you're doing a fine job of embarrassing yourself, here. i had no intentions of such a thing. grow up.

Are you seriously telling me to grow up? First, you claim you were "sick of my avatar" so you spent a good deal of time digging up a thread from a year ago. Right..this makes me very immature. Next, you decide to take jabs at me for no real reason....so carefully enough to obviously annoy me, but not make yourself out to be a complete jerk for doing so. I've never done anything to you, yet it seems most of the posts you make that are directed at me are done with an incessant urge to disrespect or disagree with me.

I didn't start all this. Like I said, it's none of your business who I support. I don't really care that you seem intent on keeping this all going, but don't tell me to grow up when you started all of this for no real reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom