Ut Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ut Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinFan90 said:
lol np, i was kinda getting confused cause i have never bragged about Texas, lol :D

Yeah that, I know:) ...I was just shocked by that first statement and quoted the wrong thing.

cnc66 said:
FinFan, my apologies sir, I looked right at it and gave the wrong name to the quote, I was obviously confused, again, my apologies, I will attempt a fix.

ah dont worry bout it dude, np. :D

Is there a better damn defense than ours? Seriously...So much attention gets placed on Vince Young and a mild few are begining to take notice of Ramonce Taylor, Selvin Young and Jamaal Charles but this defense...such a solid unit, not making that many flashy plays but stopping teams altogether...

To note:

Points allowed:

VS ULL - 3
VS OSU - 22
VS Rice - 10 (TD on last play)
VS Miss - 20
VS OU - 12
VS CU - 17
VS TTU - 17
VS OkSU - 28 (slipped a little but were key in 21 pt comeback)
Vs Baylor - 0
Today Vs UK - so far 0

Huff, Wright, Okam, Dibbles, Griffin x 2, Harris, Hall, Crowder, oooohh baby

Bring on U$C
bump

kind of a bandwagon fan, no?

Wow, doing a little thread digging Kat???

sorry, i just got tired of looking at hysterikill's avatar and i KNEW he was a texas fan at one point! so there. :D

There defense is so good that there gonna get blown out by usc :lol:

USC 38
Texas 13

:sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: :lol:

Man what a terrible time for me, OU wins Holiday Bowl and I HAVE to root for Texas. The only time ive thrown up the horns, or said Hook em.

And yes there were plenty of showers the following morning

so it wasn't just me? I thought he was a Texas fan too.

Since when did I ever say I wasn't a Texas fan? I'm a fan of a number of teams and I always have been. I love college football, and I am passionate about the teams and players I like, so if any of them are doing something I feel worthy of being passionate about, I'll support them. I don't dedicate myself to having to love one team and hate every other team. If any of you guys have a problem with me in that regard, take it up with me, don't be ****ing cowards and try and start implicitly unnecessary **** like this.

BTW, Kat, who I do and do not support is none of your ****ing business. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom