Vaseline keeps you warm? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vaseline keeps you warm?

I use vaseline all the time and i get real hot when i do so i can see why it works in the cold! :)

armyfinfan said:
I dont like the fact Channing is saying he hates the cold. It shows weakness I sure hope his play doesnt drop any just because its cold. If he cannot perform in the cold than he is basically worthless since we are in the afc northeast division.

Alot of peple don't like the cold it doesn't base anything on how they perform. It sucks playing in the cold plain and simple, just b/c he doesn't like it doesn't mean it will slow him down. I ran track and HATED running in the cold but i did just as good if not better in the cold, but yet i dreaded doing it.

armyfinfan said:
I dont like the fact Channing is saying he hates the cold. It shows weakness I sure hope his play doesnt drop any just because its cold. If he cannot perform in the cold than he is basically worthless since we are in the afc northeast division.
That means absolutely nothing. Brett Favre says he hates playing in the cold. And he plays for Green Bay!!! Crowder (Florida) and Favre (Mississippi) are both from the south and they both hate playing in the cold. It really doesn't make a difference. It's all about the players' willingness to push through the pain. (or in this case frigid climate)

Back
Top Bottom