Vaseline keeps you warm? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vaseline keeps you warm?

I never really heard anything like doing that before. I don't care what he does, as long as he still plays the way he plays.

i've put vaseline on my cheeks before going to work on cold windy days. i don't know how it works, but it keeps from getting chapped and windburnt. it's not something i would want to use during football though, that would make it a lot harder to arm tackle someone!

ya it works in highschool we would play some cold games here in illinois. and we all used it, not all but everyone but the ball carriers.

Obviously you guys have never played in the cold. It does work and people do it all the time, it's not any type of "hazing".

chambers84 said:
Obviously you guys have never played in the cold. It does work and people do it all the time, it's not any type of "hazing".

Sorry I'm a Floridian so I would have no idea, it did make sense for the windburn but still seemed kinda funny. I'll keep an eye out Sunday to see if the players look extra shiny!

Btw I bet that stuff is hard as hell to get off! :lol:

it does actually help insulate your body heat. we used to use it in the peewee leagues in connecticut...

The vaseline does work they use it when they go up to Buffalo late in the season when it is really cold out.

Canadianfishfan said:
:lol: My girlfriend says vaseline is good for.........oh never mind!:lol:

i was waiting for a joke like this to happen..surprised it took this long :lol:

armyfinfan said:
I dont like the fact Channing is saying he hates the cold. It shows weakness I sure hope his play doesnt drop any just because its cold. If he cannot perform in the cold than he is basically worthless since we are in the afc northeast division.

he's played in Florida his entire life. He will get used to it.

I know a few guys that use it when they go deer hunting, they swear it works, I don't think I could stand it playing football though.

Back
Top Bottom