Vaseline keeps you warm? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vaseline keeps you warm?

well I have heard that vaseline will keep you warm and a condom will keep you safe ! but one question here isnt that what women are used for?

I don't know if it's a good idea to rub Vasline all over your arms and legs... Yeah, it keeps heat it, but then you have to worry about overheating. It happened to Wladimar Klitchko during a fight (although it was ALL over his body).

Hostile7 said:
I don't know if it's a good idea to rub Vasline all over your arms and legs... Yeah, it keeps heat it, but then you have to worry about overheating. It happened to Wladimar Klitchko during a fight (although it was ALL over his body).

dont boxers use alot of vasceline so the hits just slide off sometimes??..im not much of a boxer fan so i was just thinking thats why they did it

Swimmers use vaseline to keep warm when swimming the English Channel.....not sure if football players could get away with this?....just like stick-em.

Agua said:
Let's hope CC doesn't try this.

I think his hands are may be made of vaseline!

Sorry I couldn't resist!

:mad:

Canadianfishfan said:
:lol: My girlfriend says vaseline is good for.........oh never mind!:lol:

I suggest you stop using that, and move on to oils. Much better!

So.JerseySam said:
Actually, Researchers in cold weather climates, such as Anarctica will put a thin layer of vaseline on any exposed skin areas before going out on the ice. It helps to protect against the cold wind and acts a a layer of insulation to keep in some of the heat.

Thats cool, well the more you know......

Hostile7 said:

Yeah putting it all over is asking for trouble...

Vasoline can keep you warm if used properly and in the correct area... may produce side effects though hahaha

The last visual I needed was our beloved Miami Dolphins players rubbing Vaseline on eachother before a game.

"Watch it Gus...I still have my dignity here."

I think I'd rather be cold than feel like a greaseball all day. That's gotta feel disgusting to be covered in vasoline.

Back
Top Bottom