Vendor arrested for charging Dolphins fan $724 for two beers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vendor arrested for charging Dolphins fan $724 for two beers

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
1569874062893.png

A Dolphins fan was charged an absurd $724 for two beers by the vendor, who was arrested for his attempted scam by police.

The vendor, Nathaniel Collier, “faces charges of third-degree grand theft and possession of a skimming device,” per WPLG Local 10 in Miami Gardens.

Collier used a Square card reader to pull off the theft. Thankfully for the victim, a bank notification shortly after the purchase clued them into the scam and led to the vendor’s arrest.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vendor-arrested-for-charging-dolphins-fan-dollar724-for-two-beers/ar-AAI4Acc?li=BBnba9I

The police should have investigated Ross too. He's been scamming Dolfans out of millions over the last decade.
How, I mean it is a choice to buy the tickets and merchandise...you know the price and if you follow the team you can determine how good they are.

Even in January people knew the team was tanking.

How did that beer vendor think this was going to turn out? Was he sampling a little too much of his own product? Of course that charge would be disputed sooner or later and there'd be a electronic trail right back to the Square account and the phone used for the bank to get him.

How, I mean it is a choice to buy the tickets and merchandise...you know the price and if you follow the team you can determine how good they are.

Even in January people knew the team was tanking.
I’ve been a fan since the day Shula was hired and have always bought merchandise. Did it again this year knowing what was going to happen. Wear my stuff proudly.

And eat for free also to help them get less drunk.
Dude, fans in Miami are the worst. When was the last time the seats were full of aqua and orange? 20 years? Miami has the same affliction as teams in California, but it's worse. Florida fans are almost as bad as those turds in Seattle.

Dude, fans in Miami are the worst. When was the last time the seats were full of aqua and orange? 20 years? Miami has the same affliction as teams in California, but it's worse. Florida fans are almost as bad as those turds in Seattle.
To be honest, people love to spend money on Quality Products... The Dolphins for the past 20 years = Made in China. Not quality.

How did that beer vendor think this was going to turn out? Was he sampling a little too much of his own product? Of course that charge would be disputed sooner or later and there'd be a electronic trail right back to the Square account and the phone used for the bank to get him.

Literally so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom