VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!! DON'T LOOK | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!! DON'T LOOK

Must have been injured all season, he has not played great. It's just a convenient excuse for some. His stats are better the past 3 games post "injury" than they were the previous 3 games. There is no injury...
Buffalo's run defense hasn't been that good either. At least recently.

Stats look about the same to me pre and post-injury, actually, slightly better post-injury. He injured himself at the very end of the Jets game so we'll consider the Jet's game pre-injury...
1669429401647.png

So he throws for 330 in the game immediately following "the injury" and the excuse isn't mentioned, but then subsequently throws 197 and 253 and it's because of his injury? The media is making him out to be a hero for playing through such a devastating injury. Give me a break, every incompletion or red zone turnover is because of the injury but yet he can still sling the ball on other throws and nothing is said. Either he can throw it or he can't unless he's only injured on certain plays... :shrug:

Pre-injury (3 games) he throws 5/4 td to int ratio then 4/3 after he's injured? 57.47% pre-injury completion vs 63.73% post-injury. I'm calling BS on that whole injury story. Take away his running ability and he is slightly above average QB as a passer this year...
1669478447932.png

Do not, I repeat DO NOT accidentally look at the standings at ESPN or NFL.COM. The crushing disgust I feel when I see the Jills have pasted us, if even for just for 3 days, makes me a little nauseous. I have become accustom to clicking over for just a few seconds at the start of every day and seeing that smiling Dolphins icon at the top of the standings. I tried that today not thinking about what I would see, and the shock made me jump so hard I spit out my false teeth, knocked off my toupee, and spilled coffee all over my laptop.

When ya start getting up in years the body doesn't need that sort of shock in the morning. Some of you young guys might be able to handle it, but having turned 24 my birthday, I am just too old to handle such trauma. Just do yourself a favor and don't look until after Sunday when hopefully all will be back to normal.
well you should know that the Bills are the media darling, so at the moment they are the story line

No one mentioned this but seems unfair both teams had a full week to prepare esp. Buffalo being the visitors

well you should know that the Bills are the media darling, so at the moment they are the story line

They are certainly the PFT darlings. I saw Florio Jr. on NFLN yesterday in a Josh Allen jersey so I can't be too surprised.

No matter the comment you leave on any of their posts, if its anti-Buffalo is gets an inordinate amount of dislikes.

I commented on a story yesterday about how the "Bills could vault into the top seed in the AFC with a Bengals win tomorrow"........and of course I followed that up with how would they vault past Miami, if Miami beats SF? Wasn't a well received comment.

My comments have been getting censored on that site for years.

What sucks? We’re no better than the Jets. We may not even be as good. Wondering how Tua will fare against that defense

What sucks? We’re no better than the Jets. We may not even be as good. Wondering how Tua will fare against that defense
Like it or not...the Bills are healthy now. Imagine having rookie corners AND a 2nd year player manning the safety postion and playing that well. I am not certain they won't be pissed as hornets in December in their house.

Like it or not...the Bills are healthy now. Imagine having rookie corners AND a 2nd year player manning the safety postion and playing that well. I am not certain they won't be pissed as hornets in December in their house.
The games need to be played, but I never took that the bills were in trouble as some have said the last few weeks. Besides the Chiefs they are the team to beat. And Jets? They are scary good on D and Mike White has the offense playing so much better right now. We got beat by Purdue today I won’t put nothing past the Jets with the confidence they have right now

Yeah, this aged well.

Dolphins wont be in 1st again this season and maybe not for years. Not with Grier drafting garbage.

Back
Top Bottom