Very good tape breakdown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very good tape breakdown

Remember that play well…that was the play that made the OCs look at each other in shock…told me all I needed to know about those two.

Still, very underthrown…needs to tweak his mechanics slightly.
The most impressive part of that play was that Tua kept his eyes down field. I think a lot of young quarterbacks run and get maybe 8-12 yards instead of a touchdown.

Agree, the ball was under thrown but still on target.

Remember that play well…that was the play that made the OCs look at each other in shock…told me all I needed to know about those two.

Bah humbug - LOL

"...tweak his mechanics..."
Does that mean kicking his tackles in their collective asses? - LOL

That guy talks for 10 minutes to explain that the pocket collapsed. Not very insightful. We all know the line stunk. I’m a huge Tua fan, but a throw from a dead run for only 50 yards is a bit concerning in terms of displaying arm strength. Those are the kind of throws he will need to make to extend broken plays.

That guy talks for 10 minutes to explain that the pocket collapsed. Not very insightful. We all know the line stunk. I’m a huge Tua fan, but a throw from a dead run for only 50 yards is a bit concerning in terms of displaying arm strength. Those are the kind of throws he will need to make to extend broken plays.
What? - LOL

Remember when Tua's beach hat underthrow to Tyreek footage leaked and people came defending it with those Mahomes live game underthrows? Then the other side came back with the "oh but that was Mahomes in a live game, pressure in his face" situation...

Well that was Tua's in game, pressure in his face kind of moment, except he experiences more often than others. Mechanics?? Wont always be perfect with that kind of pass rush, also what about those times other QBs throw off their back foot, or side arms their passes? Those arent necessarily "correct mechanics" but they need to do whatever it takes to get the ball out.

For goodness sakes theres so much double standards for the Tua hate lol

Bah humbug - LOL

"...tweak his mechanics..."
Does that mean kicking his tackles in their collective asses? - LOL
Nope...it means he had ample time to set and put what he needed into it for a perfect connection, once he escaped. Probably a combination of his still recovering from injury, and the impact that had on his mechanics...which is plain to see. Here we are a year later and he seems to be well past the point he was last year toward recovery. Great things are possible!

Back
Top Bottom