Vince Young Career Highlight Video | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young Career Highlight Video

vince young is everything everyone thought vick would be. young is the new prototype

yeh but we are we even talking about Vince Young? Unless we give up our entire draft, there's no way we even have a chance to see him play for us

Pocoloco said:
yeh but we are we even talking about Vince Young? Unless we give up our entire draft, there's no way we even have a chance to see him play for us

We can always hope.

You dont want the NY Jets to get Young. Thats all i gotta say.

unifiedtheory said:
I'd love it....he could bust for a division rival and set back their rebuild plans.

Thats one unfounded opinion...just like the ones I've heard in the past...like he can't throw...26tds 3000 yds very high comp %....then he can't play a pro-style offense because he played in the shotgun...well that went up in smoke too...all you have to see, is him playing in High school...well what do you know...he played behind the center and was the number rated QB and player coming out of High school in the nation.

Nappy Roots said:
dude, if you watched a few games of his you would know when he attempts throws downfield, 30 yards or deeper or so, his balls flutter and dont have much zip. he has zip on his short passes, but not his long balls.

I don't know how much young you watched this year... but that statement is simply not true.

Young is really incredible.

Thanks alot for the link to the clip.

Nappy Roots said:
how was that a comeback, i would stating how dumb it was. no comeback needed. anyone that knows anything about college football cant argue agaisnt cutler for "not winning" and for young winning, and then on top of that, agaisnt top competition when cutler played better competition. its a stupid argument, that i wont even bother getting into with you.

Cutler played better competetion that the defending national Champions?

I think you gotta look at which quarterback made their team better. In my opinion, neither Young or Cutler really did a great job of that (no breakout offensive stars that weren't already there). Both carried their teams most of the time. I think you could argue that Leinart (at least last year) and Quinn (this year) did a tremendous job in that department.

??? You think Leinart had worse players around him than Young? Is that what you're saying? I guarantee you young made his players better more than Leinart made Bush or White better.

True, but their is value in educating people. There is a lot of unfounded and ridiculous Vince Young hate around here.

You dont want the NY Jets to get Young. Thats all i gotta say.

A-freaking-men. Or Leinart. '

I'd love it....he could bust for a division rival and set back their rebuild plans.

:shakeno:

Yeah, the nation's leading PASSER and most mobile quarterback has bust written all over him.

Yeah, he is a much worse risk for being a bust than an innaccurate, questionable decision making guy from Vandy who is totally conditioned to lose.

Yeah.

Also, for what it's worth, some PASSING stats.

Cutler: 59.1 % comp, 6.65 YPA (awful), 21 tds, 9 INTs, his rating? 126.07

Young: 65.2 % comp (!) and a jaw-dropping 9.34 YPA. 26tds, 10 INTs His rating? 163.95.

Oh, plus Young had a 1050 yards rushing and 12 more TDs.

Why the heck can't I cut and paste into your text boxes?
You guys should fix that. Just read the thread I started on my forum in response to this thread.
This is who I am...:dolphins:

JenPaulandDaddy-1.jpg

:koolbang:

Bipolar Titan said:
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=157372#post157372

Hey! My real post is in the link above!!!
here is a portion of it...

This is who I am...:dolphins:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/bipolartitan/JenPaulandDaddy.jpg
Come join in the fun at GOTITANS.COM!!!
We have a whole lotta fun!!!
Click this link and JOIN TODAY!!! Tell 'em Bipolar sent 'ya!
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/index.php?referrerid=1948
NOW--- click here to learn a little more about SEC 330 BIPOLAR!!!
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/member.php?u=1948

Nice to have another football fan in here ( even tho you are a Titans fan :wink: ). Welcome to Finheaven :dolphins:

90% of the video is him running. While he is an impressive runner, he does nothing to impress me as a potential NFL QB. He is a WR at the next level. He just doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL passer.

you are wrong...you can try to prove you are right...

SCall13 said:
90% of the video is him running. While he is an impressive runner, he does nothing to impress me as a potential NFL QB. He is a WR at the next level. He just doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL passer.
you are wrong. through the first segment of the video there were 17 passes and 12 runs. That is the first song (I'm so happy) is the first segment... if you really believe your own post I issue you a challenge... Talley the play selection for the entire video...pass/run...count the td passes and td runs...how about 4 & 18...??? If you chose not to you are wrong by default.
keep in mind...it's in the video... can you prove me wrong? I'm saying you are wrong... It's not like Vince Young runs on every down... he's just Reggie Bush taking a snap from shot gun...instead of receiving...he throws...2nd runner up in the Heismans never make it in the NFL...Just look at PEYTON MANNING....

no offense dude, but you are blowing smoke. Vince is the real deal.:dolphins:

Bipolar Titan said:
you are wrong. through the first segment of the video there were 17 passes and 12 runs. That is the first song (I'm so happy) is the first segment... if you really believe your own post I issue you a challenge... Talley the play selection for the entire video...pass/run...count the td passes and td runs...how about 4 & 18...??? If you chose not to you are wrong by default.
keep in mind...it's in the video... can you prove me wrong? I'm saying you are wrong... It's not like Vince Young runs on every down... he's just Reggie Bush taking a snap from shot gun...instead of receiving...he throws...2nd runner up in the Heismans never make it in the NFL...Just look at PEYTON MANNING....

no offense dude, but you are blowing smoke. Vince is the real deal.:dolphins:

hey bro, good to see you still hanging out, great pic, your wifey and baby are beautiful...yer pretty homely tho... like me.:cooldude: Any way I agree, you can't ignore the facts that he got it done...will that translate into the NFL ? who knows, he, IMO, will be the greatest risk/reward of this years draft. Someone is going to be REAL happy, or real hurt for years. Having him still there at 16 would be an interesting delima for sure...I'd bet Nick would LOVE it.

Back
Top Bottom