Vince Young Career Highlight Video | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young Career Highlight Video

finfan54 said:
Its not really sidearm, its more like a flick of the rist from the side of his shoulder, not under the shoulder. Like how some throw darts. I dont have a problem with the way he throws because it is a quick release and he puts a move on and throws or runs which just cause complete headaches for a defense. His running ability is better than Micheal Vick. He is smoother and he actually steps back and moves forward so quick it makes your head spin.

Young is a leader. Vick has a little punk in him. There is a difference in character and leadership. But 6-5 and 230 lbs. He simply makes plays constantly.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

sorry fellas. I just found out that my forum does not want to link to your forum because it is against f2fa regulations. The link has been broken because my administrator deleted the thread. I am very sorry for this. It turns out that I am wrong. I apololgize to your lady mod for I was unaware of my own home forums policies... your site is one of the best sites I have ever visited... You guys seem to have a great membership base. I'm sorry my experiment has failed. I will try this at another Dolphins or Jets forum or somewhere... I'm sorry... I never meant to cause anyone trouble. Vince Young is still a great qb.

anyhow... check out THIS VIDEO!!!!

http://media.putfile.com/Vince-Young-05-Highlights

Bipolar Titan said:
Someone = Tennessee Titans
Right now I am very glad that Culpepper did not want to come to Tennessee and we grabbed Vince Young in the draft. I said we would get him and we did.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060313/SPORTS01/603130362/1328/SPORTS

:jetssuck::jetssuck::jetssuck::jetssuck:

I hate the Steelers. Last year we were handed an opening day butt whoopin in that stadium. sux. We've got to down the Jets. It will be a real test. I remember 2004 we opened against you. Seems like a little further back we played in week one and it went the other way. (I think it was week 1) ... chin up fins. I'm sure you won't finish last.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom