Vince Young is starting to look like every other great college QB..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young is starting to look like every other great college QB.....

Finfan14

Practice Squad
Reaction score
that wont be able to play the NFL game.

How many times have we seen it before? I feel bad for the kid. The media has really screwed with him.

He will be able to play the NFL game

Because not only is he athletic and a very good passer despite what some people think, he has more desire than 99% of other players Ive ever seen or heard

Not hatin' but VY is out of the top QB's in this draft the least prepared to step in and play QB in the NFL imho.Matt is the only QB in this draft I believe could line up under center opening day in the NFL and have at least a clue of what to do, also jmo.

Hes will be a top 5 pick in the draft and he will be a solid player in the leauge at the very least. He has all the tools.

VY has more moves than any QB in this draft.

Alex22 said:
He will be able to play the NFL game

Because not only is he athletic and a very good passer despite what some people think, he has more desire than 99% of other players Ive ever seen or heard

Alex, you are 15 years old, lol !! You are a good ways behind us!!

But I agree with you, I think he will be able to play in the NFL, but only in an offense geared towards his strengths. I personally don't think he will ever be a pocket quarterback. I believe he is going to end up in Oakland or Arizona.
just my opinion....

Finfan14 said:
that wont be able to play the NFL game.

How many times have we seen it before? I feel bad for the kid. The media has really screwed with him.
What is the basis for your statements? Or are you just playa hatin'?

His play on the field rminds me of Charlie Ward as it should as Mack Brown offense evolved from Bowdens.

Maybe VY can be a PG? Hows his jumpshot?

He is not NFL ready and he needs to be sit down for about 2 years IMO. He is not NFL ready. He has all the tools and now he just needs to learn how to use them and learn an offense and he need IMO at least 2 years. I have said this long before the Wonderlic

Rixon said:
Hes will be a top 5 pick in the draft and he will be a solid player in the leauge at the very least. He has all the tools.

No way

Rixon said:

Can you say "SLIDE" or perhaps "OVERRATED" V. Young will NOT be a top 10 pick in this draft and continues to S-L-I-D-E down daily. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom