Vince Young is starting to look like every other great college QB..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young is starting to look like every other great college QB.....

After we got Culpepper, I thought I'd never see the Vince Young threads again...

Flyer22 said:
After we got Culpepper, I thought I'd never see the Vince Young threads again...

That'd be a dream come true.

Finfanforever said:
I personally LOVE this thread...but...WHERE'S FISHYPETE??? when you need him???? :sidelol:

I haven't seen the geezer in quite awhile.

Alex22 said:
He will be able to play the NFL game

Because not only is he athletic and a very good passer despite what some people think, he has more desire than 99% of other players Ive ever seen or heard

Exactly. He has an amazing will, which leads me to believe he not only "will" make it, but "will" make it big.

Juan Cribbs said:
the question is "will" he be able to understand an NFL playbook or fix his awful mechanics.

Watching him throw at his pro day reminded just how awkward he does throw.

Not only did he have an average Pro Day yesterday, but it was all SCRIPTED as well.

His stock keeps dropping and dropping. If he is going to be drafted in the Top 10, it will be Arizona that gets him at number 10. I've already said before that Arizona would be the best fit for him with the weapons they have offensively (Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Edgerrin James). If Arizona passes on him, then I see him drop to 20-30's, or untill the 2nd round. Oh, and I'm serious. You may laugh at me if you want.

Too many teams have too many other needs and there is alot of 1st round potential position players that doesn't have as many question marks like the ones Vince Young is getting.

Let see what they say in his private work outs.

QB Draft Order:
1. Matt Leinart
2. Jay Cutler
3. Vince Young

SpeedRush99 said:
Watching him throw at his pro day reminded just how awkward he does throw.
his footwork is terrible, too...just goes to show you...cutler has really improved his mechanics during this offseason, and young hasn't done anything. if anything, it's just gotten worse.

PHINATIC13 said:
I don't know what that means...............

Btw lovin' your sig dude........I want Nick too,he's a beast.

I dont know how you dont know what that means unless you never saw VY in action. He is a natural. a Barry Sanders in a 6'5 235 frame.

Flyer22 said:

Judging from the Saban pic with VY, it looks like Nick may take him at 16 if he falls. Dont think it could happen? Saban likes big mobile QB's.

Juan Cribbs said:
his footwork is terrible, too...just goes to show you...cutler has really improved his mechanics during this offseason, and young hasn't done anything. if anything, it's just gotten worse.

why would we expect any different an opinion from Cutler lovers?

Back
Top Bottom