Vince Young leading canidate for MVP? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young leading canidate for MVP?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Vince Young leading canidate for Roookie of the Year?

As much as ragged on Vince Young before the Rose Bowl game against USC he has proved to me that he is the best QB that have come out of the draft. The guy is a absolute stud. He single handly won the NC in college and in the pros he has just amazed me. I have totally converted into a Vince Young fan. He just seems so calm no matter what the situation is and just know how to play to win the game. His stats are not as pretty as premier QB but I appreciate his style of playing the game to win. My vote will be for him.

Edit: I meant ROY not MVP. Little buzzed after the dolphins win.

I don't even think he's rookie of the year.

Ladainian Tomlinson is running away with the MVP, but Vince Young is Rookie of the Year, no doubt.

My favorite college player of all time. The memories he gave me as a Texas fan the last few years..

..and what he's done in the NFL this past few weeks has been nothing short of incredible.

I think he is one of the most valuable players to a team, but the award really don't seek to honor the 'most valuable player'. It seeks to honor the best invididual player. Vince has proven his value by WINNING, and there's not much more one can do. He is 6-4 as a starter on a team that was 0-3 before he came in and pretty much sucked.

I probably wouldn't give him MVP just because there are other guys (LT) a little more deserving, but certainly he is a ROY frontrunner and I can see him in a few years raising that super bowl like he did that Rose Bowl last seasn.

He was my 4th fav Horn behind R. Williams, Benson and Roy Williams, but even I have to admit I didn't think he'd be able to play this well in his first season. I'm glad he's proving a lot of his doubters wrong.

Sorry I edited it. I meant ROY not MVP. Im a little buzz after this great win. I think LT deserve MVP.

After these past few games Vince Young definitly does deserve ROY.

Vince has been a major part of three stragiht comebacks for the titans. He is extremely calm under pressure. The guy is awesome on third downs. In case you didn't know, he scored 39TD run in Overtime on 3 and 14. I remember countless experts saying he wouldnt be able to do anything like that in the pros. And most also said he'd take 2-3 to develop to a point he could start. The Titans would be 3-10 or 4-9 with out him. The Titans would have a much better record if Kerry Collins didnt start and suck so much.

One of his many critics has been Merrill Hoge. And here a video that makes him look silly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDahCWm0oVg

Vince or maurice jones drew will get ROTY.but imo vince should get it with four straight comeback victorys

You're forgetting about Reggie Bush of the Saints..he will be ROY.

I like Marques Colston for ROY myself. You can't get that kind of production from a WR drafted in the 1st let alone the 7th round.

Back
Top Bottom