Vince Young, the one y'all have been yearning to see | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young, the one y'all have been yearning to see

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Young put up a completely different performance today passing 19/27 for 281 yards and 4 TDs. He also is credited with running 6 times for -4 yards. He stayed in the pocket today and proved to a lot of you haters that he can PASS THE FOOTBALL.

HysterikiLL said:
Young put up a completely different performance today passing 19/27 for 281 yards and 4 TDs. He also is credited with running 6 times for -4 yards. He stayed in the pocket today and proved to a lot of you haters that he can PASS THE FOOTBALL.

Yeah, he tore that awesome Kansas secondary up.

No need for sarcasm. What else could he do to get people to stop hating him? He does bad and people shovel crap on him and yet when he does good it's "well he was playing an awful team".

I'll give y'all a stat..... 0. The amount of losses we've had with Young at QB this season. I don't care who does what, that 0 will get us to the Rose Bowl regardless of interceptions, rushing yards, underthrown passes, etc, etc, etc. 0.

HysterikiLL said:
No need for sarcasm. What else could he do to get people to stop hating him? He does bad and people shovel crap on him and yet when he does good it's "well he was playing an awful team".

I'll give y'all a stat..... 0. The amount of losses we've had with Young at QB this season. I don't care who does what, that 0 will get us to the Rose Bowl regardless of interceptions, rushing yards, underthrown passes, etc, etc, etc. 0.

It sure will....I'm just not sold that the guy can do anything in the NFL...in college he definitely gets the job done.

edit: anything in the NFL as a QB

why not sarcasm? it's true, Kansas ain't so hot, just because we don't have posters on the wall of this guy doesn't mean we are haters...

kastofsna120 said:
you're right, he CAN throw the football

..........in college

Another smartass comment! thats Tallying for 98% of his posts now.

USC 55, Texas 14...sound familiar? Yeah, you can pretty much plug any Big 12 joke in the title game and you'll get the same result. If they're lucky they might get that beating at the hands of Miami...but I doubt USC will lose

I dont really think he is very ACURATE. I mean yea he can get teh ball to teh right area, but he has an excellent reciveing core. I mean he just really lobs it up in the air and his recievers come down with it. He has ALOT of touch on his passes.

Also, why wasnt he so hot last year, especially with Cedric Benson. i mean yea he had some good games but not liek this year, and he I think, had a little better team.

*note* i was trying to be a smart ***.

HysterikiLL said:

shaun king was undefeated his senior season. and he lead the nation in passing efficiency. hmmm.....

you're too biased to really see what young offers as a prospect. sorry

lol, i actually jsut saw some highlights from the texas game. young just floated balls that were underthrown, and thankfully for him, his receivers are better than kansas's cornerbacks

kastofsna120 said:
lol, i actually jsut saw some highlights from the texas game. young just floated balls that were underthrown, and thankfully for him, his receivers are better than kansas's cornerbacks

Yeah the motion he has almost makes me turn away everytime I see it.

Here we go again with the "Blah blah was a good prospect" comments again. Sure there have been guys who have been good in college and sucked in the pros...a lot of them. But there have also been guys who have had success in college and had success in the pros. The point I made in my second post was that Young is like Vick in that he wins games, period. He could throw 5 INTs in a game and still find a way to win because that's his nature.

HysterikiLL said:
Here we go again with the "Blah blah was a good prospect" comments again. Sure there have been guys who have been good in college and sucked in the pros...a lot of them. But there have also been guys who have had success in college and had success in the pros. The point I made in my second post was that Young is like Vick in that he wins games, period. He could throw 5 INTs in a game and still find a way to win because that's his nature.

I don't think Vick is a good QB either but he has a couple of things over Young in that respect...good mechanics and a stronger arm...he is also much faster.

Back
Top Bottom