Voice your opinion! How should suggestive images be treated? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Voice your opinion! How should suggestive images be treated?

With regard to provocative imagery, how should Finheaven's TOS read?

• While generally pictures of women are allowed, please try to use your own judgment on what should an

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • While generally pictures of women are allowed, no nudity (partial or total) or sexually explicit pic

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • While generally pictures of women are allowed, please try to use your own judgment on what should an

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • While generally pictures of women are allowed, please use pictures of Dolphin cheerleaders only.

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
Harmon ... that would be me. The issue seems to have gone away, but what was your thought?

I think after reading the poll again, I would agree with option 2... It just reads very rough. I think the generally verbage confused me.

I love beautiful women. However I think there is a place for it... If you want to look at the really suggestive stuff, there are many places to do that on the net and I do not think finheaven should become one of them. I see nothing wrong with thongs bikini and the such, hell just watch watch TV... Some of the videos on MTV these days... Thirteen yearolds see stuff like that everyday.

I would say anything goes other than nudity of any kind or pictures depicting sexual acts, hate crimes, etc.

But I do not think I would use 'Woman'... thats being kind of sexist isnt it? I would just flat out say no nudity of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom