Volin: Besides being absentee owner, Ross keeps making two other major flaws | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Volin: Besides being absentee owner, Ross keeps making two other major flaws

Miami hasn't done a FULL cleansing since 2007 you know after they did a thorough fumigation. Since then it's been half assed cleanings, sweeping trash under the rug instead of dumping it.

Sparano was hired in 2008. Before that we went 1 year with Cammy and crew, 2 years with Sabans crew, 4 years with Wanstache and 3 years with Jimmy Johnson.

The 3rd mistake was hiring a football clueless in Mike Tannenboob to be vice pres of FOOTBALL OPERATIONS!!

I think t-bum and ross have pretty much the same football iq which tests out at Zero.

Dolphins are in another situation that is going to get much worse before it gets better (if ever). Wanny, ireland and now t-bomb. What next, rosie o'donnel will be the next gm?

Nothing surprises me with this team anymore.

Sparano was hired in 2008. Before that we went 1 year with Cammy and crew, 2 years with Sabans crew, 4 years with Wanstache and 3 years with Jimmy Johnson.
No, you're wrong. You don't get his point. He means not just the coach...but the coach and GM also. Since Philbin has been here, some stink always remains from what was here the previous year. With Sparano, we left that moron Ireland in place. With Ireland gone, we left the idiot Philbin in place...get it? Even Wanstache was a left-over from Jerk Johnson...so, that wasn't even a house cleaning. Also, Saban wasn't a house cleaning...because he quit. That is not a house cleaning...the house left...

No, I don't think you understand what i'm saying... I never said we cleaned house in the Ross era. My original point in my original post was that it does not matter IF we clean house or not, it's the same exact ending. Teams that are perennial losers rarely if ever get the first choice at a real HC candidate. NO ONE wants to coach losers. That's why we always get the coordinators or college guys that just want a chance to coach.

Parcells was the big mistake, he brought the trash with him. Now we have an even bigger mistake in Tannebum, this will end the same way.. unless Campbell is the real deal.

That's not the point. You don't let a stranger come into your house and take a dump on your carpet...PERIOD! No freak'in pride! We allow anyone to talk crap about our team...anyone!
Did you want Sparano retained? Did you want Philbin retained? Answer honestly and get your answer. Doesn't matter who wrote what or what he said or she said. Trust your gut. My gut says, Ross sucks!

No, I don't think you understand what i'm saying... I never said we cleaned house in the Ross era. My original point in my original post was that it does not matter IF we clean house or not, it's the same exact ending. Teams that are perennial losers rarely if ever get the first choice at a real HC candidate. NO ONE wants to coach losers. That's why we always get the coordinators or college guys that just want a chance to coach.

Parcells was the big mistake, he brought the trash with him. Now we have an even bigger mistake in Tannebum, this will end the same way.. unless Campbell is the real deal.

For better or worse Huzienga always got his choice of coach or person to run team

For better or worse Huzienga always got his choice of coach or person to run team

He did go after Pete Carroll hard and failed to land him; but that's a minor quibble. Carroll wasn't going anywhere until he was DONE at USC, and that was it. Huizenga did get everyone else he ever wanted. We never realized how good we had it with Huizenga; deep pockets and enough football savvy to know what he didn't know, and business acumen like few others.

As for the guy advocating a hard line against Volin, one of the best beat writers we ever had: grow up, dude. We don't have to "rumble" if some guy at Edison insults Whippy the Stingaree. We don't have to rev up our deuce coupes and race for the girl and the pink slip.

It's a fandom, not 'Warriors.'

But the fron office is a mess too. Seems there are three people there. Is Volin saying that Hickey and Tannenbaum should go? I thought Hickey was doing a good job last year and was shocked they signed Tannenbaum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen ross can never do anything wrong because.........well because he owns the dolphins!!!!!!

The only guy smiling while the ship is sinking

nfl_g_tannenbaum12_6001-1.jpg

He wasn't very smart though.. Look at his choices. All duds :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

He just has those dead eyes....

Jimmy Johnson wasnt a dud. Our new owner is now 0-2 in choosing coaches 0-1 in picking gms
I also dont remember any of his teams going six straight years without a winning record.
He would never have kept a coach that went three straight years without winning.
He may have held on to Wanny longer than we wanted but he did it after a 10-6 with a coach that had a winning record every year up to that point

its as if the team is just one of his expensive toys.

Some on this site treat the Dolphins as more than they are (entertainment), Ross probably treats the phins as an investment.

That said, would you rather have Snyder or that meddling assclown in N Texas instead of Ross?

Some on this site treat the Dolphins as more than they are (entertainment), Ross probably treats the phins as an investment.

That said, would you rather have Snyder or that meddling assclown in N Texas instead of Ross?

Ill take that meddling clown in Texas that has built a state of the art stadium and won three superbowls as an owner

Back
Top Bottom