Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami

Armando talks about it here http://wqam.com/interviews

Smith blocked him on twitter :lol:

its Vontae he needs to block

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I honestly think Vontae is autistic or something. There is something off about him, like he is not all there. He is like Forrest Gump.

His brother Vernon seems like the normal one in the family, considering the youngest brother went on a killing spree with a bag of hammers.

OUCH!!!! thats an insult to the Autistic

I hope KC signs to mega block-buster contract. Between Smith and trading for Alex and his ginorous contract, KC cap space is keeping eating up quickly.

Anyone seen the episode of "Scoring the Deal" on HGTV where Vontae is trying to sell his house for nearly $1 million more than he paid??? Vernon is there and basically acts as his daddy watching over the deal because it is obvious Vontae is too stupid/immature to handle it himself. Personally, I found it all laughable, 1) the additions they added to the house where no where near the markup. 2) it's the FL housing market, one of the worst in the country and he wants OVER asking?? 3) Vontae acted like his usual fruit self with Vernon doing all of the talking and business...constantly saying "I'm trying to protect my little brother."

I don't think Vontae can cook himself dinner without someone watching over him, he seems needy.

I honestly think Vontae is autistic or something. There is something off about him, like he is not all there. He is like Forrest Gump.

His brother Vernon seems like the normal one in the family, considering the youngest brother went on a killing spree with a bag of hammers.
I seem to recall that Vontae got a really high Wonderlic score. I always wondered how he got it. He's not autistic but his behavior is childlike at times. His Grandma knew how to deal with him, - she used to spank him when he misbehaved.

Anyone seen the episode of "Scoring the Deal" on HGTV where Vontae is trying to sell his house for nearly $1 million more than he paid??? Vernon is there and basically acts as his daddy watching over the deal because it is obvious Vontae is too stupid/immature to handle it himself. Personally, I found it all laughable, 1) the additions they added to the house where no where near the markup. 2) it's the FL housing market, one of the worst in the country and he wants OVER asking?? 3) Vontae acted like his usual fruit self with Vernon doing all of the talking and business...constantly saying "I'm trying to protect my little brother."

I don't think Vontae can cook himself dinner without someone watching over him, he seems needy.

He's obviously a mental child, which was something I didn't realize until seeing Hard Knocks. I totally understand the decision to trade him after seeing that.

I seem to recall that Vontae got a really high Wonderlic score. I always wondered how he got it. He's not autistic but his behavior is childlike at times. His Grandma knew how to deal with him, - she used to spank him when he misbehaved.

Might explain why they added a new test this year.

Sucks for Smith/Chiefs is we profit from this, but I sure hope we do lol. I think 1/2 of the Flowers/Smith combo would be good. Personally, I hope he goes to Detroit, then I see Milliner a lot easier for us to grab

Back
Top Bottom