Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami

that front 7 is just a dream scenario. if they can keep shoring up the secondary with young talent to match up with spread teams even better like GB and NE the defense will be unstoppable. The run D is as good as it gets, and the pass rush just keeps getting better.

Its honestly the team scheme the Jets drew up when they went to back to back AFC championship games, just that SF has an offense that can match points now too. If Kaepernick is even above average for the rest of this window and not blowing the doors off the league like he was this year, they will be competing year in and year out for Lombardi's. Whats even scarier is with Crabtree continuing to develop, if they can find a stud to complement him (AJ Jenkins didnt even sniff the field this year) and a young stud to talk Gore's job in the next year or two.... holy lordy.

i don't know why they chose randy moss washed up rear end over aj jenkins but they did...made no sense to me...but yeah that is the most physical team on both sides of the los in football...no question...and they got pretty damn good corners also all the way thru the nickle...underrated guys...best cover and run backers in football to boot...impact everywhere...

that teams so mean they can hide kaeps weaknesses...so physical even if you load up on the pistol or read option you are in trouble...easy reads for the qb...defense shuts people down...

if tannehill was there with his presnap reads and decision making god dang they'd be the team of the decade...might still anyways

Meanwhile, I'll give you an example of something the NFL *will* investigate.

Nick Kasa revealed during a radio interview that a team asked him if he's married, if he has a girlfriend, and does he like girls (i.e. is he gay). This line of questioning absolutely goes against rules laid down in the CBA about descrimination based on sexual orientation. The NFL has gotten wind of this interview, and they have opened up an official investigation.

I wonder if there's any General Manager in the NFL that has a history of stepping over the line with awkward lines of question during Combine interviews...hmm...

If we find out the GM in question is Irish I'm going to LMFAO.

"Ok this is getting out of hand, I've never talked to any other team besides the Miami Dolphins. Yes I talked to vontae and I told him Al Harris (our former coach) got the job up in KC and that I talked to him a few days ago to tell him congrats. That's it! Now why he interpreted that as "talking to KC" idk but there is NOTHING going on! This is ridiculous"

Tweet by S.Smith: http://tmi.me/M2R4O

I love the Tannehill comment you thru in Hoops.

i totally believe it...there's a brady or manning era to tannehill...not kidding...the way he reads the field the decision making...if he gets some more accuracy and gets better in the pocket watch out folks...

2 years from now we are gonna be stoked...i can't say it enough...

Vontae Davis has said several times that his twitter is run by someone else. In fact, I remember tweets coming from his account while he was on the field during a game.

i totally believe it...there's a brady or manning era to tannehill...not kidding...the way he reads the field the decision making...if he gets some more accuracy and gets better in the pocket watch out folks...

2 years from now we are gonna be stoked...i can't say it enough...

God I hope your right.

If the Chiefs don't attempt to sign Smith once free agency opens it will likely get dropped. However, if Smith signs with KC, I'm sure it would be investigated.

Meanwhile, I'll give you an example of something the NFL *will* investigate.

Nick Kasa revealed during a radio interview that a team asked him if he's married, if he has a girlfriend, and does he like girls (i.e. is he gay). This line of questioning absolutely goes against rules laid down in the CBA about descrimination based on sexual orientation. The NFL has gotten wind of this interview, and they have opened up an official investigation.

I wonder if there's any General Manager in the NFL that has a history of stepping over the line with awkward lines of question during Combine interviews...hmm...
We're in trouble then.

Those type of questions screams one name. I wonder if Kasa's mom is a prostitute.

God I hope your right.

well i mean i called the aaron rodgers break out off his tape before it happened years ago...i wouldn't say tannehills quite to the point rodgers was at that point but he's not that far off...but this is the year he's gonna make a significant leap in his numbers provided we don't crap the bed at giving him some legitimate weapons... look for 20 tds 12 ints a 2 to 1 almost ratio in 2013...no doubt in my mind he's getting into the 20's next year

We're in trouble then.

Those type of questions screams one name. I wonder if Kasa's mom is a prostitute.

well lets just hope ireland took him off his board like he did dez bryant...he screwed up on the bryant front but taking kasa off our board now is absolutely the right move...that kids awful...worst huge body blocking te i've seen...like les brown on a bigger body

I find in ironic that people question Teo because they "wouldn't want a lier in the locker room." However if what Vontae tweeted was true they wouldn't want him because he said something factual. Coaches lie all the time when discussing injuries or internal issues. Very few NFL players come out and admit they smoke weed, but we know some do, so some of them are no telling the truth. Brett Farve didn't tell his wife he was hitting one the Jets' PR staffer. I bet 95 percent of the NFL players lie.

Back
Top Bottom