Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae continues to make mistakes in Miami

well i mean i called the aaron rodgers break out off his tape before it happened years ago...i wouldn't say tannehills quite to the point rodgers was at that point but he's not that far off...but this is the year he's gonna make a significant leap in his numbers provided we don't crap the bed at giving him some legitimate weapons... look for 20 tds 12 ints a 2 to 1 almost ratio in 2013...no doubt in my mind he's getting into the 20's next year

I have a feeling were all gonna be happy with this offseason Miami's gonna have.

I find in ironic that people question Teo because they "wouldn't want a lier in the locker room." However if what Vontae tweeted was true they wouldn't want him because he said something factual. Coaches lie all the time when discussing injuries or internal issues. Very few NFL players come out and admit they smoke weed, but we know some do, so some of them are no telling the truth.

I think you maybe missing the point here. It wasn't whether or not Vontae lied or not. He did though when he said he was "hack" that's the issue. Its the fact he was/is to slow to realize he he never should of tweeted what he did in the first place.

I saw this on Armando's twitter

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
RT @VontaeDavis23: I seen my dude Sean Smith last night he said he talking to KC him & B Flowers will makes a good Duo

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
So Sean Smith is talking to the KC Chiefs, according to Vontae Davis. Excellent case for tampering. @davidcanter

Vontae is such an idiot, this is an example of exactly why Philbin couldn't get rid of him soon enough. Doesn't have a brain cell in his head.

Smith is as good as gone :idk: The chiefs seem to be adding some talent, he would be a good addition if they get this done. Not that Smith has spoken with them, Davis says he was "hacked"

Yeah, he really did come off as dumb on Hard Knocks. Shame, the guy has some talent but if he's truly mentally weak he'll never reach his full potential. Although that's not Miami's problem anymore.

Meanwhile, I'll give you an example of something the NFL *will* investigate.

Nick Kasa revealed during a radio interview that a team asked him if he's married, if he has a girlfriend, and does he like girls (i.e. is he gay). This line of questioning absolutely goes against rules laid down in the CBA about descrimination based on sexual orientation. The NFL has gotten wind of this interview, and they have opened up an official investigation.

I wonder if there's any General Manager in the NFL that has a history of stepping over the line with awkward lines of question during Combine interviews...hmm...
Jeff was only following the questions that Big Tuna prepared.
But that would be a classic if he was the idiot to ask those questions

Dolphins should pursue this as tampering by the Chiefs. Could end up getting a late round pick from the Chiefs as a fine.

I donno. It would seem kinda petty to me. Every team in the league does this. I dont know why they bother with tampering rules when it comes to FAs this time of year. Im sure the phins have spoken to several FAs and Im sure over the years they have spoken with a Chiefs FA. Im also sure the Chiefs arent the only team to have a conversation with Sean Smith this month.

"Ok this is getting out of hand, I've never talked to any other team besides the Miami Dolphins. Yes I talked to vontae and I told him Al Harris (our former coach) got the job up in KC and that I talked to him a few days ago to tell him congrats. That's it! Now why he interpreted that as "talking to KC" idk but there is NOTHING going on! This is ridiculous"

Tweet by S.Smith: http://tmi.me/M2R4O

"I did not have contractual relations with that team"

Eh, I think the NFL will pity the Chiefs and not do anything to them. They just traded TWO second round picks for Alex Smith. Pretty sure that's punishment enough and Chiefs' fans are on suicide watch.

They would penalize them a few 2nd half timeouts, but Andy Reid has already used most of them.

Jeff was only following the questions that Big Tuna prepared.
But that would be a classic if he was the idiot to ask those questions

Stop it... No one knew before hand that Dez Bryant would say my father was a pimp :lol: gimme a ****ing break.

"Ok this is getting out of hand, I've never talked to any other team besides the Miami Dolphins. Yes I talked to vontae and I told him Al Harris (our former coach) got the job up in KC and that I talked to him a few days ago to tell him congrats. That's it! Now why he interpreted that as "talking to KC" idk but there is NOTHING going on! This is ridiculous"

Tweet by S.Smith: http://tmi.me/M2R4O

:lol: So, Vontae says he didn't talk to him and then Smith says he did talk to him but not about that. All over the place. Not that anything is going to come of this other than further confirmation that many college athletes attend class as nothing more than a formality. Davis is dumb as ****.

:lol: So, Vontae says he didn't talk to him and then Smith says he did talk to him but not about that. All over the place. Not that anything is going to come of this other than further confirmation that many college athletes attend class as nothing more than a formality. Davis is dumb as ****.

no body is THAT dumb to believe that, the whole scene behind the combine scene is agents feeling out other teams for their clients and vice versa- its common-place and Vontae is just that ignorant to put that out there, NO amount of back peddling can save Smith now, he can leave because we werent going to pay him 8 M anyway

I honestly think Vontae is autistic or something. There is something off about him, like he is not all there. He is like Forrest Gump.

His brother Vernon seems like the normal one in the family, considering the youngest brother went on a killing spree with a bag of hammers.

I donno. It would seem kinda petty to me. Every team in the league does this. I dont know why they bother with tampering rules when it comes to FAs this time of year. Im sure the phins have spoken to several FAs and Im sure over the years they have spoken with a Chiefs FA. Im also sure the Chiefs arent the only team to have a conversation with Sean Smith this month.

Yea teams never tamper . I mean Im sure when we signed Justin smiley at like 1201 on free agency we had called him and he said yes as soon as phone rang lol

Back
Top Bottom