Vontae Davis taunts Phibin's firing !! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae Davis taunts Phibin's firing !!

Hard not to be happy for Vontae. He's become a solid corner, and he's out of Miami. Talk about a win-win.

In all seriousness we had every reason to get rid of Davis. He was immature, would show up out of shape every year, and was consist in giving up a 50 yard bomb almost every single game - except for the game he against Denver I think it was where he kept Marshall (I think Marshall) catchless. Anyways he wasn't that good for us but good job for him in turning his career around

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Immature move. Act like a profesional Vonate..

Yawn. Take your shots all you want but no need to hate on a guy who turned it around

I think this should be titled "Vontae Davis once again proves that he is a halfwit by misusing a very simple word that is apparently too complex for his feeble little brain to comprehend"

still the same Vonte

you know what's funny Vonte ... Philbin is set for life. I bet you're broke by 45.

Wait, wait, wait…Joe had NOTHING to do with this trade I was told….

Getting rid of Karlos Dansby was another B.S. move. I think just having those two on our team would have made a difference on the defense.

Why? Neither made any big differance while they were here. Both underachieved and dansby was part of that rediculous leadsrship vigilante squad who marched into philbins office po'd about homey the clowns (chad stinko) ousting from the team (philbins best move).

Dont miss either. No matter why, they didnt perform here, it doesnt matter what they do in another city, they didnt do it here. And thats all you can go by.

The past 2 games getting burned by dolphins ex players and ex coaches just shows why we are where we are bottom of the barrel. Heres hoping to better times and hoping Shula finally lifts the curse on this team since he was forces out. Not hopeful with Aponte and Tannbaum at the helm.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Why? Neither made any big differance while they were here. Both underachieved and dansby was part of that rediculous leadsrship vigilante squad who marched into philbins office po'd about homey the clowns (chad stinko) ousting from the team (philbins best move).

Dont miss either. No matter why, they didnt perform here, it doesnt matter what they do in another city, they didnt do it here. And thats all you can go by.

Disagree BUT if they paid worse here than where they went that just a great example of the poor coaching we have had here.

worst trade ever. davis is young potential first team all pro player and we traded him for peanuts. the wes welker trade to the patriots was just as bad but since it was mother****ing rigged it doesn't count

This picture is really really bad, dude. but funny as well

Well, Vontae apparently still has an empty space between his ears.

As much as I wanted Philbin gone because he was never head coach material and should never have been hired to begin with, Vontae has ZERO room to gloat. Between him and Sean Smith you couldn't make one normal human brain, they're both so unbelievably stupid.

I don't care what he does in Hooterville, I'm glad he's gone and getting a 2nd-round pick for his dumb ass was one of the very few things Jeff Ireland did right.

mikesingletary2009nflsanfransico49ers0cd-1.jpg

before Philbin there was "can't win with them" Singletary

I can't wait to see how many ****ing players Icabod Crane couldn't win with who just ****ing ball on other teams

poor Tannehill

Back
Top Bottom